saronite shuffle

can you still make good money with it?

Re: saronite shuffle

What is it?

http://hitthecap.blogspot.com/2009/1...e-shuffle.html

And no, with the epic gems pretty much dominating the market, blue just arent worth as much as they used to be.

10+ Year Old Account

id assume it has something to do with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJNC3dgreaU
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

it's all about da bears man
    Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

You can make 1.5x your investment if ore is 13g just by vendoring almost everything and selling the 3 blue gem types that people need for x-mutes (yellow/blue/red)
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Deleted

Yesterday I bought 20 stacks of Saronite Ore at 13.5 gold / stack = 270 g ; That means 80 prospects.

I got 3 Scarlet Ruby, 3 Autumn's Glow, 3 Twilight Opal, 1 Monarch Topaz, 2 Sky Sapphire, 1 Forest Emerald

9 Chalcedony + 14 Dark Jade + 61 other green gems

After the cuts:

Scarlet Rubys into Bold (60g), Autumn's Glow into 16 crit (25g), Sky Sapphire into 24 stam (20g)

I bought 12 eternal earth (72g) and made 61 rings (disenchanted) (127 infinite + 7 greater cosmic - used for some enchants)

Chalcedony made into solid (18 stam or 21)

Total gold made : 677g - (270g = the ores from ah) - (72g = eternal earth) = 335g profit

So if you can find Saronite ores at 15g or under you can make some profit.

TL;DR - yes, but you won't get rich by doing this

disenchanting rings/necklace is not worth the trouble (a dust on my server was at 5gc before 3.3, now it is at 1.5gc)

If you have an alchemist, transmute all the saronite into titanium, way much faster than prospect-craft-disenchant
    a titanium bar can be sold around 20 gc, it need 16 saronite ore to create a single bar, there is no CD on this transmute now.
    15 gc/stack = 12gc the 16 ore, create 8 bars, transmute into one single titanium bar, sell for 20 po = 8 Po profit

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I'm still trying to find the perfect way to combine my maxed out enchanting and jewelcrafting to get rich...

Quote Originally Posted by thanathus
    it need 16 saronite ore to create a single bar, there is no CD on this transmute now.
    iirc, it's just 8 saronites for 1 titanium
    stop the elitism

Quote Originally Posted by shayleen
    iirc, it's just 8 saronites for 1 titanium
    8 saro bars = 16 ores

I can get saronite for 13.5g or under easy and eternal earth for 4-5g also easily. I'm sorry I can't do this myself ( I'm not good at calculations sorry). Infinite are 1-1.1 and greater cosmic are 12-13g. Titanium is 16-18g. Would it be better to make intoo rings and if I do de or vendor? Otherwise should I turn into titanium. I just vendor all blue gems after I cut them except for scarlet ruby.
    Thanks in advance

prospecting ores is like 4 shards / 20 ores
    if you are lucky, you can have 4 rings/necklaces (depending on the shards prospected)
    selling to vendors is 3.14 per ring/necklace = 12.56 gold

dez can give you from 4 dusts to 12 (if you'r lucky to have 3 dusts in one dez, which it happened in the 3.2, don't know if it is still happening) so, from 4 to 12 gold.

16 ores for a titanium bar, seems the one to get some gold, all other stuff is useless.
    If you have your eternal earth for 5g, buy shards. If they are at 1g, then you can create rings and sell them, it will cost you 2g to create a ring, 3.14g to sell it to a vendor = 1.14 g profit /ring

If you can transmute saronite in titanium bar, try to get the bleu gem transmute, and sell the raw epic gem at AH

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by thanathus
    dez can give you from 4 dusts to 12, from 4 to 12 gold.
    First of all, from a stack of saronite ore, you can get more than 4 green (quality) gems.

Disenchanting the rings / encks could also give you 1 or 2 lesser cosmic essence. If you have an enchanter, you can trasnform these into something simple like 22 stam on boots (3 dust + 3 lesser cosmic). On my realm one scroll of enchant boots - greater fortitude is 40-50g. Ofc there are many other options. (Ex. 28 sp on gloves - 4 dust + 1 lesser cosmic)

Imo, if you have an enchanter is best to make rings / necks - disenchant them and turn the mats into something.

If you don't have an enchanter, like thanathus said, it's best to make titanium bars, or even sell rings / necks at a vendor.

I think buying green quality gems at the auction house is easier than prospecting.
    20 ore at 13.5g means 3.3g for 5 ores. if you have a blue quality gem, you are lucky, you can have 2 gems or one.
    the gems need to be of the proper color if you want to create rings (shadow crystal and Dark jade or useless for the rings/necklace).
    on my realm, i often find Sun crystal and Huge citrine at 1g, don't bother prospecting ores ^^.

I'm not good at selling scrolls, because I don't have time to check and undercut prices when someone is selling the same scroll, I prefer selling raw materials (I tried selling some cut epic gems, but failed, while selling raw epic gems works fine).