Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Healing Touch on Dreamwalker?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer
    Im not a druid and im not gonna comment on the real topic but I believe it would be far wiser to put you as a druid inside the portals JUST to heal the paladins/shamans that is going inside, and all you will need is 2 really skilled players (healers) and you can down valithria 25 hard this way.
    Riptide outheals the Nightmare stack dot, make the shaman do it himself.
    Vindicatum - US-Icecrown 14/14H - 3 days per week - Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor
    http://vindicatum.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dylis
    If you keep all your hots up and lb at 3stacks not letting it fall off, then spam Nourish you should be laughing as long as you keep your stacks... I know druids should be on the outside rather than in but when your healers fail at keeping up stacks then i need to be in there.
    When your healers fail at keeping up stacks it is time to get new healers. There's literally a 5+ second window to pick up a fresh stack...in 25N the orbs will repop a few seconds before the phase ends, there's no excuse for not getting one in the last 5 seconds.

Also kitty sprint seems to work inside. As does, strangely enough, crusader aura and glyphed unending breath (as of a few weeks ago, anyway).

Vindicatum - US-Icecrown 14/14H - 3 days per week - Recruiting for Warlords of Draenor
    http://vindicatum.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jurik
    When your healers fail at keeping up stacks it is time to get new healers.
    Well they kept them up lastnight but our healer makeup wasn't right so i swapper in a shammy and we managed to save her, which was nice cuz we were starting to bang our heads against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurik
    Also kitty sprint seems to work inside. As does, strangely enough, crusader aura and glyphed unending breath (as of a few weeks ago, anyway).
    Are you saying that kitty sprint will allow me to move faster while flying around in the dream?