Help my Druid Tank!

Hello Champs!
    I have a Druid Tank, and i think there is something wrong with him.
    Here is my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...=V%C3%A4tebomb
    (At the time i posted this i have my pirategear on... well, hope it updates soon)
    I have 42k hp, 28k armor and 37,5% dodge.
    Should i focus to get some stat up?
    Please have a look at my specc, is it the ultimate tanking specc?
    Should i have some other gems? or just go all stam?
    I know i have some pvp gear (Wrist, cloak) please suggest what i could change those for.

Also, if you find something else that i should change on it, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

PS. I just got 60 emblems of frost, should i buy trinket or belt? or something else?

Re: Help my Druid Tank!

as your gear isnt there i looked at specc and such.

Swap glyph of maul for glyph of survival instincts
    And get imp motw. ill post more when you have your gear on

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Your gear seems properly enchanted for the most part, but there are a few little kinks.. Go for the enchant from the Argent Crusader's for your head. This will force you to use a few red gems, but pure agility gems aren't all that bad. If you really want the stam go with agil stam purple gems. Use the Austere Earthsiege Diamond (+stam and 2% armor) for your meta. Tuskarr's vitality works wonders on your boots. As for the talents, I would suggest taking Primal precision since it will help you get expertise capped, and as a tank you can always use more. Also, improved mark of the wild and omen of clarity can be quite helpful. I would remove points from natural shapeshifter and master shapeshifter, but there are some other places points can be removed (2 from furor and 3 from improved mangle but I don't recommend this). The bracers can be replaced with crafter Bracers of Swift Death. Since you already have 2 stam trinkets, you'll see little difference if you buy the stam badge trinket, but from your belt you'll see a massive upgrade, so I'd buy that, but you might also consider buying the cloak too to get a proper tanking cloak.

Hope this helps.

Ragemaw

I can not get on your armory (Site blocked at work) And i dont know how to do your name on wow-heroes.

But from the info you provided, you have clearly too much stamina in ratio to your dodge. I'd suggest a clever mix of 10 Agi & 15 Stam / 30 Stam gems. Also, if the socket bonus is worth it (9 Stam, 8 Agil) then for a yellow socket, use either a nightmare tear, 10 Def & 15 Stam or if your not hit capped, 10 Hit & 15 Stam.

PVP gear is acceptable if you dont have a decent PVE alternative (The wrathfull wrists for example are amazing pre ToC 25/ICC 25). The PVP cloak however is not, because it has next to nothing useful for you (No agi, dodge or def). So i'd suggest investing your EoF in your cloak, its BiS, it will be the best 50 badges you'll ever spend.

Read the tooltip on Imp MoTW, it increases your stats by 2%, drop 2 out of your 5/5 in furor to pick it up. Its priceless and is the backbone of your tanking spec. Again, i can not see your talent tree, but you want to go for Master Shape Shifter and Infected wounds, dont go for KoTJ or Imp mangle.

Judging by your linked stats, i'm guessing your at the gear level of ToC 10/25 / ICC 10. So as a previous post states, i would'nt drop the Maul glyph, its amazing. I'd have Maul, Frenzied Regen and Growl as your main glyphs, Challenging roar and unbirdened rebirth for your minor's. Your choice for the 3rd!

I'll post more when i get home

Yea about that, how much is glyph of growl worth? i mean, i am using Glyph of SI , FR and Maul, i could switch the maul glyph for the growl one, but the fact is, i never really had a bad experience with taunts, strange thing, i never had a taunt miss or failure, So , is it worth it?
    Originally Posted by spicie View Post
    Real Life is just an illusion caused by lack of WoW

possibly, it depends on how secure you feel, on bosses like saurfang its not very fun if your taunts miss so i prefer to have taunt glyph atm, might switch though dont know how good mangle glyph is now for bear.

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Wow! Thanks for the help!
    I will take a look at my specc and buy the cloak.

Thanks for the help guys!

In terms of glyphs it is worth considering treating them as consumables I have an inscriptor alt so each glyph works out at about 50s for me but even just getting them from the AH should be less than 5g each. Personally I always run with SI and FR and swap Maul, Mangle and Growl depending on the fight. If a missed taunt is bad or you want to avoid AOE then Growl, If there are multiple targets you are tanking then Maul If neither of the above is true then mangle.