Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Will Paragon Use 10% this week?

NT
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Will Paragon Use 10% this week?

Don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by supazio
    I know everyone else is too lazy so whenever I run voa I just tricks the highest melee dps every cooldown. And I don't even have the set boner. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondroc
    Hang on, you were going to make a class that you never see the race as with one of the new races, and then decide not to because you'll actually see aforementioned new race? Make does this sense not.

10+ Year Old Account

ofc
    ....................................................................................

by an unconfirmed rumor they killed LK with 2 people up after the enrage timer so....I don't think they are going to be trying the 5% buff without a few weapons or mastering the fight a little more

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Why wouldn't they? They already killed him with the 5% buff and claimed world first, didn't they? Take the buff and start farming the crap out of ICC

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona
    by an unconfirmed rumor they killed LK with 2 people up after the enrage timer so....I don't think they are going to be trying the 5% buff without a few weapons or mastering the fight a little more
    http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7792/dvui.jpg
    Looks like the whole raid was alive right up to the end. Though I remember them mentioning two brez had to go out at the last few %. I can't imagine why they wouldn't do it with the 10% buff now and farm him until the entire guild has a sweet mount. :P

NEED MO HORSES

But seriously, I see no reason for them to keep doing 5%.

Who wouldn't? Retarded question >

Pretty sure its either 10% or nothing. And since you pretty much need atleast 5% with current gear I dont think they are going to try without the buff.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona
    I think you miss understand what an enrage timer is, The enrage timers are not "instant you lose" a lot of times you have a few seconds or fraction of seconds to finish off the boss. The primary reason for Enrage timers is to limit the duration of an event to prevent guild from stacking healers to complete content they would otherwise be unable to defeat. With out enrage timers a raid of 3 Tanks and 12 Healers and 10 DPS would be able to kill just about everything in wrath a lot easier, it would just take a lot longer.

Have you ever gotten a server/guild first kill after the enrage timer? Did you say "Man that was a horrible kill lets not tell anyone till we can do it right", I am willing to bet you still claimed it as a kill. A kill is a kill no matter how horrible it goes at the end.

To claim that a kill is some how diminished by the fact that they pulled a wipe out of the fire and turned a disastrous mistake in to a win, has no negative reflection on them in fact it shows how not calling "a wipe" just because your plan isn't going perfect shows dedication and testicular fortitude.

Grats to them on their kill, I hope to be downing the last 3 Hard Modes to start work on him in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/7792/dvui.jpg
    Looks like the whole raid was alive right up to the end. Though I remember them mentioning two brez had to go out at the last few %. I can't imagine why they wouldn't do it with the 10% buff now and farm him until the entire guild has a sweet mount. :P
    Unralted question - Anyone know what Mod he is using to make the Mob "Name plates" look like that ? Not talking about the (Target/Player/ToT) im talking about the "Vile Spirits"
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.

Why do people hold Paragon in such high regard? It's not like 5 years from now you will remember them as if you could name one of their raiders right now. They are human after all... And I'm sure they want loot like the rest of us, so it would be foolish of them not to use the buff. They proved they could do it at 5% they should just farm their hearts out

15+ Year Old Account

I honestly don't see the difference between doing it with 5% or any percent.

If it's done without any buff RIGHT NOW, holy shit, congratulations, you're awesome.

But in a few weeks, or months, the amount of gear farmed so far for Paragon will EVENTUALLY make up the 5% different, regardless of what anyone says.

I just don't see how it matters. Let's just call the 5% buff 277 pieces in each slot for each person.

Quote Originally Posted by Iosif
    Unralted question - Anyone know what Mod he is using to make the Mob "Name plates" look like that ? Not talking about the (Target/Player/ToT) im talking about the "Vile Spirits"
    That's what I would like to know as well. I've never been big on UI mods but I think it's time I looked into using something better than the default. I'd like to know all of the mods he is using. It looks so clean and slick compared to the regular UI.
    Constructs in *my* raid?

It's more likely than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Why wouldn't they? They already killed him with the 5% buff and claimed world first, didn't they? Take the buff and start farming the crap out of ICC
    ^This^
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by ILjXYZ
    That's what I would like to know as well. I've never been big on UI mods but I think it's time I looked into using something better than the default. I'd like to know all of the mods he is using. It looks so clean and slick compared to the regular UI.
    Aloft i think, thou i dont use it myself so not 100% sure

To those asking about the plates on the Vile Spirits, Looks like Tidy Plates.

And they probably will use the 10% buff seeing as they have their world first. That race is over, they have progressed, now they farm.

They could try it without the buff, just to say they beat HC25 Arthas without the buff, but that would be pretty much pointless now I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    NEED MO HORSES
    OFC they are gonna use +10% like rest of WoW raiders

The nameplates look like the default configuration of kNamePlates, which is a really simple nameplate addon without all the extra gunk of Aloft and other mods, you actually need to edit a lua file to configure it if you want but it's easy. The unitframes are probably ag_unitframes or shadowed unitframes by the looks of them. Or Pitbull, any of those unitframes can be made to look like that really.

15+ Year Old Account

Pretty sure they said that he cannot be beaten in their current state without the buff and that they'd require gearing up to beat him without it, basically enough gear to make an overall 5% difference.

However, I see no reason to defeat him without the buff, they have nothing they need to prove. Farm Invincible Reins and go go 281(or 2?) epics. I'm sure they'll take a crack at him without the buff at some point.