Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Revenge and tanking - Too strong now?

Mix up the prot/dps gear and have some fun while it lasts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N_pngYvFzo

Quote Originally Posted by Banthak
    Mix up the prot/dps gear and have some fun while it lasts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N_pngYvFzo
    Its not "while it lasts". Its a change to our class for balance and it will stay. People doing dumb, gimmicky shit with it wont change that, they will just nerf said gimmick (ex:UA PVP).
    We needed this. It boosts our dps, which we needed, and we see big numbers once in a while. WOOPITY DO. People need to let this shit die to the way side, it's not that fucking big of a deal.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke
    Revenge for tanking isn't not even close to overpowered. First because if you're wearing full tanking gear you won't surpass 6% crit chance, since Revenge don't have any talents that increase its crit chance, and tanks don't get Cruelty now anyway. Raid buffed you can get 10% maybe, but again it isn't overpowered as Hammer of the Righteous.
    As for damage it deals around 4k damage in 5 mans (normal hit) and crits 8-9k, but again with low chance.

For arms PvP with Unrelenting assault, revenge damage is ok if they apply the proc per parry/dodge/block rule.

So stop the QQing and keep playing.
    You really need to stop proving your point on paper and go out there and see how some dps can't even keep up with a tank in worse gear than them.
    Ofcourse it's not just an issue with revenge (moreso with bad dps) but from my own experience, this ability is way too strong as it is right now even if you take that into consideration.
    What is worth fighting for?

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS
    Its not "while it lasts". Its a change to our class for balance and it will stay. People doing dumb, gimmicky shit with it wont change that, they will just nerf said gimmick (ex:UA PVP).
    We needed this. It boosts our dps, which we needed, and we see big numbers once in a while. WOOPITY DO. People need to let this shit die to the way side, it's not that fucking big of a deal.
    Agreed, I can keep a few mobs atleast on me against the pala tank on ICC trash after the Revenge buff.

Al should stop QQ about this, revenge is where it should be. Dont forget that is procs on parry/dodge/block and all PvE is balanced around ICC and we have a 20% dodge debuff so it will be less up then in heroics. In heroics most warrior tanks out gear them and avoid/mitigate most blows so revenge is almost 100% up. Sometimes i avoid so many attacks that i am rage starved that should be fixed not this.

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke
    Revenge for tanking isn't not even close to overpowered. First because if you're wearing full tanking gear you won't surpass 6% crit chance, since Revenge don't have any talents that increase its crit chance, and tanks don't get Cruelty now anyway. Raid buffed you can get 10% maybe, but again it isn't overpowered as Hammer of the Righteous.
    As for damage it deals around 4k damage in 5 mans (normal hit) and crits 8-9k, but again with low chance.

For arms PvP with Unrelenting assault, revenge damage is ok if they apply the proc per parry/dodge/block rule.

So stop the QQing and keep playing.
    Not really sure how this math works out since you're sitting at 6% crit unbuffed and get Leader of the Pack, which will take you to 11% on it's own. 15-16% crit chance is easily doable.

I get what your saying but it pales in comparsing to paladins dmg, Hammer of rightous with glyph hits up to 4 enemys.. i have pics of 3+ crits hitting 10k+ each and with SoC on attacking more Revenge is hardly Overpowered compared to us.

Best part is im an avoidance lover, I have agility/sta on most of my sockets and i have taken 4/5% crit talents etc instead of vegence for this reason. Currently 16.84% crit Unbuffed and my heard of crusader os 3% mor ecrit when use judgement. As the above post saying sitting at 6% crit o.o. I know crit isnt the best threat stat either but im a purdy number lover.

Bte JustintimeSS, ARE YOU a retard? BIG numbers are a deal because BIG NUMBERS are MORE threat espically usefull on boss's like marrowgaw that AGGRO resets.

In all honisty warriors need buffed not nerfed. Later i will upload pick of 11k Dps overall until marrowgaw (as tank). Woop tank talking about dps? Dps is threat now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank
    I get what your saying but it pales in comparsing to paladins dmg, Hammer of rightous with glyph hits up to 4 enemys.. i have pics of 3+ crits hitting 10k+ each and with SoC on attacking more Revenge is hardly Overpowered compared to us.

Best part is im an avoidance lover, I have agility/sta on most of my sockets and i have taken 4/5% crit talents etc instead of vegence for this reason. Currently 16.84% crit Unbuffed and my heard of crusader os 3% mor ecrit when use judgement. As the above post saying sitting at 6% crit o.o. I know crit isnt the best threat stat either but im a purdy number lover.

Bte JustintimeSS, ARE YOU a retard? BIG numbers are a deal because BIG NUMBERS are MORE threat espically usefull on boss's like marrowgaw that AGGRO resets.

In all honisty warriors need buffed not nerfed. Later i will upload pick of 11k Dps overall until marrowgaw (as tank). Woop tank talking about dps? Dps is threat now.
    I dont understand why you are asking me if I'M retarded. My statement wasn't bitching about revenge. I know how it works and I like how it works. Dont come at me like that. I understand the class and how threat works. I like revenge and the big numbers and the dps/tps boost. I was simply saying that others should stop bitching about how "OP" it is and get over it, it is here to stay.

Maybe you should check yourself first by not comparing us to other tanking classes.

Also, your quickness to immediately insult someone, lack of overall comprehension of my post and failure to even know a fight's mechanics ("In the Lord Marrowgar encounters, the boss will no longer reset threat after a bone storm." ) makes me wonder how exactly you get off calling someone else retarded?