Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Frostfire as of 3.3.3...?

Its like you forget that frost recently got a massive buff recently. Deep freeze critting for 30k and using FFB instead of fireball for brain freeze procs...

I had a friend who usually does roughly 8.5k DPS on saurfang10 as arcane. He did the first wing as frost for the lols after the deep freeze change, and was only about 1k dps less than his usual all the way through, hitting about 7.6k on saurfang.
    It really isnt that bad.

yes, frost got several massive buffs last patch, its still not enough to bring it close to arcane and fires dps.
    frost is perfectly fine in a normal icc run, and im sure in a skilled frost mages hands they can put out some mean dps, but frost simply hasnt got the buffs yet to make it competitive with the other 2 specs

i would like frost as a viable pve spec, i dont think id use it, but i would just like the option to be there, we're a pure dps class, it would be nice to have more viable specs than hybrids

edit: got rid of my snarky remark... must... not... troll...

Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Abb
    Its like you forget that frost recently got a massive buff recently. Deep freeze critting for 30k and using FFB instead of fireball for brain freeze procs...

I had a friend who usually does roughly 8.5k DPS on saurfang10 as arcane. He did the first wing as frost for the lols after the deep freeze change, and was only about 1k dps less than his usual all the way through, hitting about 7.6k on saurfang.
    It really isnt that bad.
    factor in the 10% buff, and your friend is doing 7,650 DPS as arcane and 6,840 DPS as frost. compare that to....oh, i don't know, my 11k arcane parse on DBS heroic which comes out to 10,000 DPS as arcane. who would make for a better paragon of how a spec would perform in a raid setting?
    BfA Beta Time