Unholy DK DPS Spec

Okay, so I decided to go Unholy DPS with my freshly dinged DK, but on the Internet I found 2 spec people said was best for 3.3.3, what my question is: What do you think is the best 3.3.3 Unholy DK Spec? (I will use it to Heroics mostly.)

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jZG0x...0Ixcdg0zx0uIqo

OR

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#jfVMV...zx0uIqo:Lsb0mV

Re: Unholy DK DPS Spec

Quote Originally Posted by Elitist Jerks
    [Blood Sub-spec Without Reaping] | 17/0/54
    The most optimal single target build when poorly geared (which, in this context, is anything before 4P T9).
    [Frost Sub-spec Without Reaping] | 0/17/54
    The most optimal single target build when moderately geared (which, in this context, is anything from 4P T9 and beyond) and using a proc weapon (Bryntroll or Shadowmourne).
    [Blood Sub-spec With Reaping] | 14/0/57
    The most optimal single target build when moderately geared (which, in this context, is anything from 2P T10 and beyond) and using a non-proc weapon (Cryptmaker or Shadow's Edge).
    So I think you'll have to start with 17/0/54 until you get full emblem gear and then switch to another.

10+ Year Old Account

The Sub-Blood spec will be better if you dont have a proc'ing weapon (ie. Byntroll). Also from what I found is that the sub-blood spec comes up slightly above the sub-frost with lower gear, because Bladed Armour and Dark Conviction slightly scale better. Hoped that helps.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

No, Dark Conviction and bladed armor doesnt scale well but molre like inc @ a set ammount meaning at low gear lvls they start out high and flat out while 4% extra str scale higher as u get better gear

Thanks for the responses I'll be going 17/0/54 then.

Really dude it depends on the gear. For a freshly geared dk i would reccomend 17/0/54.
    If you magically get geared ( and especially if you get a proc weapon * bryntroll cough cough * ) you MUST go 0/17/54