Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: E.P.E.E.N Number, Battle.Net Neural Interface

my EPEEN is GROWING!!!
    HAHAHA so dumb...

I was about to think oh crap what is blizzard doing, then i remembered what day it was and laughed.

This is leet!3! Why should people with lower gear sets than mine be able to talk to me?? Forget about a fools day, long live epeen!

Quote Originally Posted by Mithrilina
    Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?
    Omg ..this deserves a screenshot!!! You will be remembered!!!!

I love how on items like http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47596
    the races are listed as : Tuskarr, Tuskarr, Tuskarr, Tuskarr, Tuskarr on the armory.

This year is aweful.

Do we girls get an E.B.O.O.B.S. (Equipment-Based OverpOwered Best-in-Slot) number?
    Win! You should seriously post this in the official wow suggestions forum. ;D

my favorite thing about the EPEEN gague

that warrior still has auto attack on his bars

with an epeen like that... lets see if he gets his sorry ass in any raids
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Heres video of the matchmaking april fools joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTcwRLm6dw

I have found another april fool in the backgroundgraphic of armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/_images/theme/wrath/bg-t.jpg

http://eu.wowarmory.com/

Hahaha, it's the best.. And the summary is not stupid at all, GSing is a sad, sad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen
    One can only wish Blizzard actually makes stuff this useful.
    Trolls keep trollan'
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Undercity Champion says: "I punched a penguin on my way in here."
    Argent Confessor Paletress says: "Oh, my. Do you feel remorseful, at least?"
    Undercity Champion says: "Nah, not really. I just wanted to see the look on your face."

Quote Originally Posted by Barook
    As dumb as the E.P.E.E.N. thing is, the idea behind ignoring people not meeting certain standards isn't that bad of an idea.

E.g., let's say you automatically ignore all people below a certain level you can set up (let's say you set it to "below level 40") if they aren't in your guild, on your friendlist or in your party. No more goldspammers and a lot less people who are begging you for gold.
    Heh, comedy at it's finest. The type of people blizzard are making fun of backs up the idea that are been made fun of...
    "Any negative repercussions of these changes will be offset by the satisfaction you’ll receive knowing your equipment is significantly more impressive than average."

10+ Year Old Account

That. Is. Epic. DESERVES A SIG!

However this is my first time quoting someone or putting someone on my sig... I hope it worked!

EDIT: ^Success!^

10+ Year Old Account

Tauren Marines was 2 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Marzenia
    E.P.E.E.N. is for boys only... what about girls!!!
    Blizzard discriminates girls here i recon. Yes yes I know there is no gurlz on the intrawebs but still....
    [me=Marzenia]cries in the corner.[/me]
    Gentlemen, this is a prime example on how to make yourself seem like a girl on the internet.

Step 1: Make a joke about the inequality between girls and guys or use any other statements that don't directly state you are a girl. This will imply to the readers that you are female and is more believable that going 'IMA GIRL' (others will question about your sex later, that is when you tell them that you are in fact a female).

Step 2: Emoticons. Never forget how powerful facial emotes are when you use them in every post/message. This seems to be a common trait in the rare species called girls.

Step 3: Make sure you commonly use self actions. In WoW, use the / tool a lot, with these kinda forums be creative like this specimen here and use * with colored text. You will notice by using this, more players will want to joke with you and use it back. After much research we have come to the conclusion that males see this as their opportunity to show their sense of humor even though it doesn't work most of the time...

There you have it, the 3 main steps to fool someone into believing you are a woman. No one knows why you will need this tool, some say it is for the free loot, others say it is to get politeness from others but I think we all know why. It is the satisfied feeling of manipulating people into believing anything you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Protspecd
    Gentlemen, this is a prime example on how to make yourself seem like a girl on the internet.

Step 1: Make a joke about the inequality between girls and guys or use any other statements that don't directly state you are a girl. This will imply to the readers that you are female and is more believable that going 'IMA GIRL' (others will question about your sex later, that is when you tell them that you are in fact a female).

Step 2: Emoticons. Never forget how powerful facial emotes are when you use them in every post/message. This seems to be a common trait in the rare species called girls.

Step 3: Make sure you commonly use self actions. In WoW, use the / tool a lot, with these kinda forums be creative like this specimen here and use * with colored text. You will notice by using this, more players will want to joke with you and use it back. After much research we have come to the conclusion that males see this as their opportunity to show their sense of humor even though it doesn't work most of the time...

There you have it, the 3 main steps to fool someone into believing you are a woman. No one knows why you will need this tool, some say it is for the free loot, others say it is to get politeness from others but I think we all know why. It is the satisfied feeling of manipulating people into believing anything you say.
    Here's a good tutorial on how to make yourself seem like an ass on the Internet too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceara
    Here's a good tutorial on how to make yourself seem like an ass on the Internet too!
    You didn't give any steps, do I just have to say "Here's a good tutorial on how to make yourself seem like an ass on the Internet too!" ?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire
    Tauren Marines was 2 years ago...
    Yeah... that was April Fools 2008.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I have to agree with what some one said earlier. I don't know which is worse, the people who don't understand that this is a joke, or the people who think it's a good idea. Almost as bad are the people who can't see the blatant stabs at the Gearscore mentality. Not a bad year, all in all.