Macro to prevent ability spam?

First time shadowdance spec and I've got a little problem with the bar switching.
    I've got the same keybindings for:
    - [Stealth]: Cheap Shot
    - [Nostealth]: Shadow Dance, Cheap Shot

Now if I spam Cheap Shot while stealthed it sometimes happens that I will use Shadow Dance right after... which is really stupid. Is there some way/macro to prevent this from happening like blocking that button for 2-3 seconds after i get out of stealth?

I know using a different keybind for shadowdance-cheap shot would be the easiest way but I'm so used to using Cheap Shot on that button :-[

Re: Macro to prevent ability spam?

no its not really possible to stop it if you spam it. you can use /stopmacro [stealth] betwen the lines but as you drop stealth and still press the same button after server has registered you lost stealth it will use ShD.
    [img width=375]http://dingfiles.com/bin/readf/?99145656F26RL255/Nataliah+rogue+sig.png[/img]

Ghostcrawler: "Frostmourne is a hunter weapon. True story." (Source)

/cast [Stealth]: Cheap Shot
    /cast [Nostealth][combat]: Shadow Dance, Cheap Sho
    Now it will only pop up when your incombat and none stealthed.
    Haters always gonna, 'Hate'.

How will that help him though? His problem is after he lands the normal cheap shot, which would put him in combat, thus still allow him to activate the 2nd line in your version of the macro.