Another trinket question

Hello all, I've been debating on whether or not to replace my current trinket with the hit one from triumph my current trinket is <a href="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47881>Vengeance of the Forsaken</a>, i will only be 2 under expertise soft cap but will give me opportunities to get more items without hit that would otherwise put me under hit cap, then i would have to end of gemming hit and overall be nerfing my dps.

[i]A quick death...like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
    -Sylvanas Windrunner

Re: Another trinket question

why not just buy the other trinket so that you can swap it in after you drop hit gear?

that way you don't have to downgrade your dps now in order to increase it later
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

vengeance sucks a lot to a dk ... never use it

The expertise and hit trinkets are both awful, you would be better off using pretty much any other trinket you have and just gemming the hit.

Yea sorry i forgot to post my armory, btw i have no other trinkets, still applying to 25 man guilds after mine broke up. Armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...9;jin&cn=Surtr

[i]A quick death...like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
    -Sylvanas Windrunner

Replace the expertise trinket with mirror of truth or greatness, when you end up needing hit replace your agility badge ring with the strength one and gem any more than you need.

Just avoid using the hit and expertise trinkets by any means necessary, they are really really bad compared to any other epic trinkets. You should replace needle encrusted scorpion as well when you get something worthwhile, the uptime is too low for it to be good.

Edit: Move the nightmare tear to your chest and put orange gems in all of your yellow sockets apart from the ones on your weapon and legs to pick up the bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira
    Replace the expertise trinket with mirror of truth or greatness, when you end up needing hit replace your agility badge ring with the strength one and gem any more than you need.

Just avoid using the hit and expertise trinkets by any means necessary, they are really really bad compared to any other epic trinkets. You should replace needle encrusted scorpion as well when you get something worthwhile, the uptime is too low for it to be good.

Edit: Move the nightmare tear to your chest and put orange gems in all of your yellow sockets apart from the ones on your weapon and legs to pick up the bonuses.
    Thanks Shiira, i thought about that, then went to read it up on elitist jerks but they sometimes confuse the hell out of me, will do that asap, now i gotta wait like 15 minutes for queues 'sigh'

-Sylvanas Windrunner