Thread: Xpac Combo

Xpac Combo

So my girlfriend has Vanilla WoW, and I want to get her the expansions, but I REALLY don't want to shell out $70 for it. Do you think they'll release an expansion combo pack as we approach Cataclysm? Is there one already? Or am I just screwed?

Re: Xpac Combo

There is one to get Classic and Burning Crusade together for 39.99 USD and alone it would cost 50 USD, but seeing as your girlfriend has Classic, might as well just buy them alone. They will probably put a Classic, Burning Crusade, and Wrath of the Lich King together pretty soon after Cataclysm, and i'm going to estimate that it will cost 50 USD

[i]A quick death...like the one you gave me? No. You're going to suffer as I did. Thanks to my arrow, you can't even run. Give my regards to hell, you son of a bitch.
    -Sylvanas Windrunner

wait she's your girl friend? the way you're making it sound it seems as if she is just a friend, and even spending $70 on a good friend is worth it.

Yeeeeah except she'd rather I spend it on things besides the game for her. Like...dinner...flowers...a ring. Those kind of take precedence unless it's just something cheap and fun to get. She likes playing WoW, but I know she'd prefer I save bigger purchases for other things.

Deleted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXCKQNAV9fo

To be serious, they probably will. It's not that expensive anyway.

10+ Year Old Account

Oddly enough, a blue posted about this very thing a few days ago:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/24038...ily-plays.html

If you're too lazy to read it, this is their stance regarding your situation:

'I'm sure you can expect to see a Battlechest with Wrath of the Lich King included at some point, I just don't have any details on when that will be.'

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul