Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Easiet 2vs2 and 3vs3 comps.

Hi!

I've been away from the game for awhile and I'm just wondering what the most "overpowered" or rather easiest comps to get high arena ratings with are, these days?

Re: Easiet 2vs2 and 3vs3 comps.

holy pala ele shammy and lock

ench shammy/also ele works, holy pala warr

RMP..

SP Rogue shammy

shammy lock rogue

this top 5 i know and also hate as a resto pvp druid

uhh and about 2v2 is druid warr , rogue SP , Priest rogue/mage , pala + warr , and pfc as u go higher u meet teams like retri rogue or lock rogue that are so skilled that the setup dosn't important anymore so any 2 dps that are good enough with thier chars.

In 3s:
    RLS
    RMP

In 2s:
    War/Healer
    Any combination of Rogue, Mage, or Priest

I've been running Ele Sham/Destro Lock/Disc Priest... and it's pretty fun. We win most of the time if we time things well. When we lose it's often because we didn't communicate... or the other team is OP. The Priest left (anger) randomly and we'll be running a Druid healer now. I don't think it will be as easy but offers some nice CC via Cyclone and it's much easier for a Druid to self peel.

For us: RPM is just silly though so is Warrior/Hunter/Shaman... wtf are we supposed to do against that especially when the Hunter is BM and cannot be controlled at all?

Easiest 2v2?

Paladin Warrior, hands down

Easiest 3v3?

Beast Cleave, hands down.

/thread
    sup guys déw from aj h3h3

RMP is far from being easy, if played well it's nearly unstoppable, but I've seen my fair share of RMPs that totally suck bawlz
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Wow, I'm really suprised by the replies. I thought more people would suggest that various forms of cleaves are the easiest to get high rating with. But I guess the game has changed a lot since I was playing. Keep them coming please!

No, the people in this thread are just too retarded to notice the difference between strong and easy.
    RMP, WLD, RLS etc. are all very strong comps, yet very difficult to play correctly.
    Something along the lines of warrior/ret/restodrood is weaker, yet 5 times easier to play; the same goes for various forms of wizardcleave
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    No, the people in this thread are just too retarded to notice the difference between strong and easy.
    RMP, WLD, RLS etc. are all very strong comps, yet very difficult to play correctly.
    Something along the lines of warrior/ret/restodrood is weaker, yet 5 times easier to play; the same goes for various forms of wizardcleave
    There is a difference in difficult between WLD and RMP.

There is no such team in which you can be terrible and still reach 1800. That's a given. However, with for example RMP, the strengths and weaknesses are known, it's well documented, and the three classes have enormous synergy. I consider this an "easy" comp.

rogues + priests arent easy

pala + war for 2s or aff+resto druid is easiest imo

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nathrezim&cn=Ultmage
    Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Pest
    made me LOL so hard.

so win
    Knowledge is a blue item. Rare. You've gotta work for it.

That picture is so funny and so accurate LOL.
    Easiest for 2v2 - Rogue/Priest, Warrior/Healer (unless it's shaman healer).
    Easiest for 3v3, Beast Cleave, TSG, by far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted

2v2 probably hPaladin / Warrior or Disc / mage.

3v3 any form of wizardcleave to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    There is a difference in difficult between WLD and RMP.

There is no such team in which you can be terrible and still reach 1800. That's a given. However, with for example RMP, the strengths and weaknesses are known, it's well documented, and the three classes have enormous synergy. I consider this an "easy" comp.
    RMP-Easy to start with,but extremely hard to master,same goes for WLD,RLS.

Tbh the easiest comps around are:

2v2-War/Pally,played it,extremely easy to "faceroll" to higher rating
    -Priest/Mage,Priest/Rogue where it's pretty much nuke like there's no tomorrow while the other one is in one sheep,if you can't drop it,spam rank 1 frostbolt and manaburn spam the healer until he dies.

3v3-Double healer/Dps. By far the easiest setup that doesn't take a lot of coordination or skill to set up a kill,just a lot of dragons slain and decent communication among the healers.
    -Any Spellcleave setup-If it's in LoS,nuke it,if you can't kill it tab and nuke the other guy.
    -Feral/Rogue/Priest-pretty much the same as in Mage/Priest for 2s.....nuke like there's no tomorrow,throw one cyc,if they manage to survive the onslaught cyc the dps target to prevent heals and jump another guy.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Beastcleave-Tunnel something till it dies.

people in this thread that say rmp is a "easy" comp are just fucking retards.

rmp is yes a very good comp. and obv capable of rank #1...

but its not easy.

tsg - beastcleave - double healer are much easier comps then rmp , wld, etc

obv some ppl in this thread think there tsg is the hardest comp out there LULZ

Quote Originally Posted by Genki
    Hi!

I've been away from the game for awhile and I'm just wondering what the most "overpowered" or rather easiest comps to get high arena ratings with are, these days?
    Whatever comp I'm not playing....am I doin it rite?
    Check out my Ret Paladin YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VarabenGaming

#RETPRESENT

2v2 : Resto druid/Affliction lock.
    3v3 : Beast Cleave

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

For 2's, its me (Unholy DK) and a Disc. Priest. It works out pretty well... if you have vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pest

Win!

All cleave set up in 3v3 are easy right now

In 2v2 Warrior Druid/H Pally