Brynntroll vs Shadows Edge

I'm just wondering how good Brynntroll is, compared to shadows edge.

Im Playing DW Frost Atm, casue my weps are better, but i rly wanna go back to Unholy, with a 2-h wep. So im owndering, if i shall begin to farm for loads of saronite (Still need 21) og if i should aim for bryntroll.

- Peace

Re: Brynntroll vs Shadows Edge

Use the search function, we get a new ARE BRINTRULL GUD FOR DEEPS thread every couple of days.

shadow edge is better, if you can't be bothered to gather the mats for it don't.
    If you are lazy just get briynntroll, wouldn't be that big of a diference anyway since you wouldn't care that much about minmax.

Quote Originally Posted by revodka
    shadow edge is better, if you can't be bothered to gather the mats for it don't.
    If you are lazy just get briynntroll, wouldn't be that big of a diference anyway since you wouldn't care that much about minmax.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

And by "lazy" they mean not bothering to dump 25k on a weapon that's barely better then yeah stick with Bryntoll. If you pick up the frost subspec it does just fine.