Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Arms PVE losing bad to fury these days?

I remember reading somewhere BS was a waste to use on non-aoe fights(BS glyph was on from arena). The rage regen is certainly nice though. Slams and HS are used mostly when everything is on CD.. but I probably can polish the rotation a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    About 1.5k, or 10% difference.
    12.5k dps is definantly viable. Fury is only around 14k. If you are going to complain about that you should drop both. Warriors are only good for sunder and prot brings it best, other classes do a lot more dps.
    GTFO.

You obviously have never seen a proper dps warrior around, obliterating dk's, paladin's or for that matter any other hybrid ranged or melee.

Tho we indeed are a bit low on utility ;(. Tho fury got bumped a bit with the new passive Rampage.

His spec for Pve is also focus'd on PVP

Second Wind, Weapon Mastery for example, wasted talents in a PVE build. No Imp HS while u have 3 points in Parry o.O Iron will, should be 3/3 Tact. Mastery, maybe you respec'd for pvp specifically, but not running a proper PVE spec will also show a significant dps loss as well.

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00000000000000

Is far better to take, if you want to keep PH for Valk slowing that's fine really could swap 3 points from commanding into Imp Cleave for AoE fun if you'd rather. But make sure your talents focus on the job you want, can't have 1 spec for both sadly.

Also, drop BS Glyph for Execute Glyph..it helps alot on Sudden Death Procs.
    Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking"

Its a player issue, tons of Arms warriors pulling too low DPS because they cant play the spec. Its not Blizzards fault, learn to fucking play.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

I was pvping and didn't respec. My mainspec is prot btw so I have to respec betweem pve and pvp arms. Also, shimo I wasn't qqing about why I can't play my class, really more to the fact that the gap between fury and arms is pretty big in terms of dps. And from the what you guys mentioned above, it's just boiling down to couple minor spell priority errors and lack of t10 4pc/some other gear. Furthermore, I want to ask again, on single target bosses you want to keep your Bladestorm on cd? And do you just keep up rend and spam execute with OP when targets fall below 20 percent hit points?

BS is your best DPS ability. You want to use it as many times as you possibly can in any given fight, even single target.

The proper priority is: Rend > MS > OP > Execute > Slam.

The ONLY time OP > MS is when there is less than 1.5 seconds before your next TfB proc.

You want to set up your BS so that you're using BS without wasting a TfB OP proc and while MS is on CD.

You can also queue a HS/Cleave right before you BS and it will fire on your next white hit during the BS provided you have the rage for it and most of the time you still come out with a full rage bar.

Edit: Under 20% you still do the normal Rend > MS > OP > Execute. The only difference is that you never use Slam. You still want to use BS even under 20%.