Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Leveling to 85 with random dungeon?

I would REALLY like to hear where you guys are coming up with these Blizzard said they are putting in attunments and you have to go to the instance portal to have it start on your LFG I mean while we are at it. Blizzard said druids now have a Epic land speed form where my cheetah gets lasers and is able to make the kessel run in less then twelve parsecs.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bolts
    I don't see why this would be an issue? Am I missing something?
    Its how my guild plans on doing it. It's how -I- plan on doing it.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account

Doing 5 mans constantly is not exploiting, infact its exactly how i plan to level to 85 in order to avoid the crowded new zones(assuming ofc there is not widespread "this instance is unavailable, try again later")

I'm guessing what your refering to is the method athene used to "exploit" his way to 80, that wasnt simple instance spamming, there was more to it than that

@GlacialRet Because i dont really want to fight with 40 other players for the 6 mob spawns i have to kill 8 times to complete my quest, I'll happily go back and do all the zones a month or so later when the rush to 85 is over, so i wont be missing out on anything
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.