Quick boomkin talent question

Its my offspec and was just wondering with t10 is improved moonfire 2/2 worth more then 3/3 owlkin frenzy (1/3 in owlkin atm). The moonkin thread seems a little outdated and I dont fancy reading through the 20 last pages :P!

Ignore that just realised how dumb a question it is, forgot I needed the points for the next tier . JUST WOKE UP DONT BLAME ME FS

Re: Quick boomkin talent question

yes im still speccing for 2/2 improved 1 owklin as i have no mana issues as such. i believe that 2/2 improved is better tahn 3/3 owlkin for a dps increase.
    W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: Recount - Nexttosmelly's Hostile Attacks: Starfire
    [W From] [80:Sheriffen:1]: 1. Crit 18 (90%) (Min: 0 Avg: 21004 Max: 32405)

Deleted

You can't really find anything worthwhile anyway to pick to advance to the talents further down.

Deleted

Owlkin Frenzy is nothing but a filler talent where we park any remaining points that we cant find a decent home for. Owlkin Frenzy is worth very little, but its worth more than the other filler talents.

That being said, you still need the points in Imp. Moonfire to get down further, and even without 2pt9, the extra crit is still nice (for proccing nature's grace when you have been running)