Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Leaving incomplete dungeon when you get drop you wanted.

I think i've quit once or twice in my time of WoW because i didn't win something i worked on. Usually i just think to myself "it will always be there i can just come back" but sometimes thats overrunned with "but i'll be doing this forever and it won't drop" etc.

10+ Year Old Account

Tbh, I don't care in the least.
    I put my group back in the lfd finder and a new player is ported to us instantly! Like magic!

If it did bother me I would put them on my ignore list and be done with it. People on the internet are rude, can't let it get to ya or they win. =]

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    Not even HC, it's normal.
    On topic, yeah, dropping mid-instance is just insulting to be honest. Personally, if i go do a dungeon, i stick with it to the end unless someone pisses me off. Then, i'll pull the boss, and leave group. To be honest, i don't shout at people in random PuG dungeon runs, so i'd expect people to at least show me the same respect as everyone else in there, or rather, the same amount of respect i show them.
    It's ok to be a jerk if someone else does it first? Attitude I find mildly disturbing personally.

On topic: Yes, dropping is unacceptable.

Normally I'm against it,but on my lowbie druid tank alt if the group is particularly fail(like geared dps attacking random targets on aoe pulls swipe spam only does so much threat) I'll leave after I get what ever it was i was there for.

I've gotten used to it. I usually just lol and wait till next person comes in and finishes off. Though getting H OCC is the worst imo. I've had many groups just full disband when we get in. I've even done it and gotten on another char to wait out the 30 mins. Hate that place. I don't care how many emblems, gems and mounts in it. Though if there were mounts I may try for it on my shammy but that's about it. I have rarely dropped group. And when I did it was mainly on my disc priest whenever I got H POS and I couldn't heal it at the time.