Thread: Nicknames

Nicknames

for anything in wow; classes, spells, zones, NPC's, what nicknames do you and your friends use to describe them?

for myself, i call the warlock summoning stone a "pedo-gate", for the demon thing it resembles, when it is summoned, flashes you as it opens its gate to the other world, to be able to summon people.

Re: Nicknames

They call me TT.

I call Ice Crown Citadel ICC.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

I call Varian Rambo, that's pretty much it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat
    It's the only possible outcome. No its not
    The Legendary goat Troll

when someone runs into a room, and aggros. I call it Face-pulling. Me and my friends called it that ever since. (think warrior tanks pre-wotlk)

When somebody fails at dodging respawned Val'kyrs in the center of ICC and dies hilariously and then proceeds to cause a half-wipe because no tank was present, I call it... wait for it... business as usual.

Deleted

When Rotface explodes an ooze, the RL gives the verbal warning: ''He's going to POO-POO!''

When we have wiped on Lich King ICC25 for the 345th time and laughing out loud, I simply use lol.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

I got called pixie for over half of TBC because the raid leader didn't have a clue how to pronounce panoramixe.

We also had a female main tank who referred to parts of her body as the twins, you figure out which. (A hint she liked to massage them in the shower)

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    I got called pixie for over half of TBC because the raid leader didn't have a clue how to pronounce panoramixe.

We also had a female main tank who referred to parts of her body as the twins, you figure out which. (A hint she liked to massage them in the shower)
    Her shoulders ???

On my Horde chars, I used to refer to any gnome, male or female, as Mr Stinky.
    After I then rerolled to the blue side, I slowly started losing my hate for gnomes (which was really, really big. Think empire state building big, yes and now put a gnome next to that. That big!), and eventually it vanished.
    Still call tauren cows though, have done that from the moment I started playing till now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicle
    Her shoulders ???
    You're so innocent and cute.
    Want a brownie?

ps. That movie gets really good at 1:10.