My boyfriend and I are looking around to see if there is a 25man guild that would fit our needs. We both have 2 80s that are equivalently geared and experienced, and we are not picky which toons we play. My characters are a feral druid (tank, can dps, offspec resto pvp for arena) and a resto shaman (10/25 kingslayer, PvE elemental offspec), and his characters are a mage (arcane, fire offspec, Lich King experience) and a priest (disc, shadow off). Our current server has no raiding guilds that match his availability since he works 5-6 days a week 5pm-2am EST and does not get weekends off. We are looking for a guild that raids anytime from 3am-4pm EDT (6pm-7am AEST I think but I'm probably an hour off), and we would really like to raid together as often as possible. We have both been very active raiders for the last 2 years, but our previous guild broke apart and the current one has more people and a more restrictive schedule. We both enjoy PvP to some extent, though I enjoy arena a bit more, and would not be entirely opposed to a PvP server but would prefer a PvE one.

If you are looking for any of the above classes and are at Lich King 25 or just starting heroic modes, please leave some information below so I can either speak to you on your server or email you with our armory and WoL information. Since Cataclysm is coming out at the end of the year, we are specifically looking for a guild that will still be around and actively raiding into the next expansion. Thank you for your time.