Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Which Argent Verdict Ring?

In scale factors str is worth 2.36 ap for you, agi is 1.52.
    Ap gain str: 2.36 * 99 = 233.64
    Ap + agi gain: 1.52*88+135 = 268,76.

Re: Which Argent Verdict Ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Sourjoe
    1.) Vengence stacks are based off our white hits that are critical strikes.
    2.) While this is true not every single ret paladin out there is rolling in 2 piece t10. A newbie currently farming his frost badges may not have this sort of luxury. Also, while opening up in a fight, you may not have your 2 piece proc which will cause you to go through the rest of your rotation which will include excorsim. If casted it will severely reduce your chances of you getting a proc to begin with when the swing timer resets (its happened to me before, and I typically run at about 43% crit unbuffed)
    3.) You were right about that one, I had misread the talent

Obviously there is more to be hashed out towards our feral druid and rogue friends as to why we want their off tier pieces so bad. Unfourtunatly during the time off my post, I realized I was late coming back to work from my break...

That being said though, you should really look into your talent tree before attempting to criticize me on my analysis.
    1) I misread you and thought you were talking about our Seal of Vengeance stacks, the physical buff: Vengeance is still based on Weapon Swing Crit, Spell Crit, or Ability crit, and thus, you are still wrong about it. It isn't JUST white swing crits. Its basically, ANYTIME we crit, we gain a stack of Vengeance
    2) No matter what your gear is like, our FCFS rotation STILL places Exorcism towards the bottom of the list in terms of DPS and priority. If it has happened to you before you should A) Learn to watch your procs, B) Get an addon that will help you monitor such things C)Jump at the start of your cast time