Help out a noob please

I am having a world of trouble DPSing as a MM. My account was hacked, so a lot of my gear was so sold. So my gear is pretty much either badge gear or crappy.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n&cn=Tromboner

Any advice? Add ons, enchants, gems?
    Thanks for the help .

Re: Help out a noob please

My hunt is surv since I like it a bit better and need more arp. But I'd say get the cloak off last boss in norm fos for starters. Get the arp neck from H TOC, Arp trink from H FOS, and boots from H HOR or H TOC till H HOR. Don't know that much about MM though. Mambajamba is my hunt if you want to look at my armor. Mostly random hero drops but still does some good dps. Might work on her gear again. Haven't played hunt in awhile.

Edit for typo.

10+ Year Old Account

you shouldn't be MM atm. Respec surv. Quartz is a game changing add-on for hunters as it allows you to track auto shot cast, and since moving doesn't cancel auto shot (Unless you move when its firing). Get a wolf pet, they're best dps. Drop mining level Jc/Bs/Tailoring. Use at least Wotlk rare gems, agi gems are your friend, and for your blue gem, only use nightmare tear, all other blue gems, even with the socket bonus are dps losses. Enchant your gear, and agi enchants > ap enchants
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account

U shouldnt be MM to start off with.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

A general rule of thumb is that MM won't be anywhere close to the amount of dps as survival until you get a 232 ilvl range wep(187ish dps)

if he dont have 900 arp without procs etc no need to gm mm stick with surv and give mana back insted ;D u will lose more raid dps by him switch to mm for true shot aura anyway
    ok helping him out question
    first dont get any kinda agiliy stamin gem etc have full agiliy and one 10 all stats prismatic to activate ur meta
    second get range critical enchant on ur bow
    get 110 ap on ur 2 handed weapon
    ur almost hit capped u have 7.98 but than u speced 3 in focused aim change that
    if u inssist on playing mm try to get the trinket with crit and armor penetration proc from forge of souls
    than regem full agility might work bit
    glyphs wise get kill shot insted of hawk
    other than that u can find it all on elitestjerks