Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Weapons in WoW like that of weapons in other games

Quote Originally Posted by molodirazz
    Sire... you just discrebed yourself as the douchebag you are <.< try looking at the first post you put up in this thread and tell me ... on a scale from 1-10 how douche is it? *cough* 11 *cough*
    I'm sorry what? Are you actually that thick? Not only is your post completely nonsensical (you are insinuating that I am a douche because I posted my own opinion?) but I did read the first sentence, just so happened that I posted on the wrong thread as there was another "fave weapon thread" happening and I had two post windows up at the same time, big wow mistakes happen, they are what make life the fun ride that it is.

Secondly, who the fuck are you to call me a douchebag? Some pitiful little child somewhere that lacks the brain capacity to spell the word 'described' correctly. I generally treat people with the respect we all deserve as human beings, but if you are going to pull the first punch then I am sure as hell not going to let you throw another and escape unscathed.

ok so you call my post pointless becouse,

1, i am sick of the blizzard stole idea's from other mmorpg threads
    2. the sig of the OP that shows he got a very very big ego

kk good to know !
    No, I called your post pointless because all it did was flame somebody and not contribute to the topic at all (a bit like this post but that's the exception that proves the rule as the old adage goes). The comment does not show that he has a "very big ego", it merely expresses his distaste at being forced to breathe in the same toxic crap that people so ignorantly breathe into their own lungs and would quite happily subject us to given half a chance.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Big Stick
    - Seems very similar to the sticks from various other games and shows of people weilding sticks.
    Also worth noting is that the name of this Stick, "Big Stick", also perfectly describes the various other sticks of similar appearance.
    Coincidence?

my first mmo game i played was asherons call and ive seen a few things in wow and been reminded of something i saw in asherons but i cant recall specifics
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg