Unholy DK PVP- Unholy Blight or skip?

My new arena partner is an unholy dk. he kept on having issues with priests and shaman dispelling his diseases. I thought he had unholy blight? i was inspecting his spec and he didnt have it. I questioned him about it and he said all the guides he saw say to skip it for pvp. but that makes no sense to me? was just curious, and wanted to ask any semi serious arena unholy dks if you skip unholy blight, or what you do

Re: Unholy DK PVP- Unholy Blight or skip?

Ever since the change, it's a must have.

in arenas now unholy blight is op now i think it used to be a no go on pvp but now with it makin diseases immune to dispell its op even my damn cloak cant get rid of them and it pisses me off :P

Death is only the Beginning.

Guides your friend has been reading must be outdated. Since the release of 3.3.3 Unholy Blight is a must have. Tho with the new Scourge Strike its not so big deal if diseases are dispelled since it now does major dmg even without diseases

And yeah they should change it so that only Cloak of Shadows dispells them. I guess blizzard didnt intent to nerf rogues did they?

10+ Year Old Account

It's a must have now. Diseases can't be dispelled on targets affected by Unholy Blight.