Hyperspeed Accelerator's As a Glove enchant

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rates+of+Kobol

Here's my armory, and yes i have this enchant on my gloves. I love the 24 crit from the boot ench, and the 27 SP that engineering gives my cloak is awesome too, but i was wondering if i was wrong in enchanting my gloves with this.

should i stick w/ the 340 haste every 60 seconds for 12 seconds? Or just bite the bullet and stay with the constant 28 sp bonus on my gloves? TBH, i have really low haste and it gives me another button to push which is always fun. I try my best to do it every Lunar Eclipse so the haste benefits as much as possible.

Just thought i would bring this question to the forums for some good advice, thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Hyperspeed Accelerator's As a Glove enchant

Stay with the haste. All the number crunching I have read says that if you hit it every other Lunar Eclipse (which is generally when it will be up) it equals about 60 SP.

What I find helps is to macro it with Starfire. Now normally I am against macros like this but because of how the timing works it rarely gets used at a bad time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodah
    Stay with the haste. All the number crunching I have read says that if you hit it every other Lunar Eclipse (which is generally when it will be up) it equals about 60 SP.

What I find helps is to macro it with Starfire. Now normally I am against macros like this but because of how the timing works it rarely gets used at a bad time.
    That sounds reasonable. Thanks, i'll try to fiddle with that macro :P

Using it the same way. Keep in mind though that it triggers the shared trinket cooldown, which can be a problem if you use two activated trinkets.