Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: There are things terribly wrong in this game

No point in doing 2's seriously unless your in a "OP" comp but try 3's. It's more of a fun atmosphere.

2v2 is a great bracket! ... if you are a rogue : Try 3s

Dude, honestly, 1v1 and 2v2 combat is impossible to balance. Blizzard has acknowledged this and doesn't make any effort to do so. Do 2v2 if you enjoy it, but you should have no expectations of it being balanced. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with the game.

Edit: By the way, there was a quote from Ghostcrawler recently where he acknowledged that rogues do too much damage from auto attacks and poisons. Don't worry, your complaint about rogues has been heard.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Marvdatboi
    No point in doing 2's seriously unless your in a "OP" comp but try 3's. It's more of a fun atmosphere.
    The thing is... Warrior + Druid or Warrior + Pala is an OP comp against everything else but Rogue+Priests.

Why do you think there is so many rogue priest teams stomping me back to 1600, its because they get stomped to 1700 by their counters that are sitting at 1800. And the cycle goes on till 2,2k where skill matters more than setup.

Also 3s is fun yes, but I have less control over what is happening since I only represent one third of the decisions made.

I do feel for you OP, I play as resto shaman/assasination rogue in 2v2 and lately against warrior+healer teams we're just putting pressure on the warrior and not caring about it anymore, although my rogue is not disarming bladestorm but just raiding it out with evasion and feint, and using disarm when the warrior is low to prevent a shield wall.
    This almost made me cry. So you just by having a rogue, you can roflstomp any warrior comp just by tunel visioning the warrior and don't carrying about anything else. And rogues are fine. Yeah right...

Tomorrow, April the 8th, the day Rogue and Warrior cataclysm previews will be released is curiously the same day my subscription ends.

I have raged so much about Resilience, the bloody god damn over powered shields of healing classes, and about the seasonal OP classes paladin, Dk, shammy, lock, eternal frost mage, shadow priest take your pick for the week (and now in cata armor values and health pools betwen casters and plate are getting more similar with the damn shields being still damn OP, potentialy, now you have the perfect setup for the World of Anything But Warrior Craft) that i have simply given up caring.

Bg's are a pain in the ass unless your prot PvP specced, the 2v2 bracket is broken beyond imagination, 1v1 we are outgunned, and outlasted by anything with half a brain and half our gear.

3v3, well not everyone is that into arena's and not everyone has time to raid and do competitive pvp.

So i just stoped pvp'ing. I do the ocasional wintergrasp "spank the noob who has 4 stacks of tenacity and still manages to lose", sometimes a Bg or two with some friends, but in reallity PvP is really really hard to enjoy as a warrior.

And i repeat again what i said somewhere else before.

PvP is a major aspect of WoW, and is enjoyed by a lot of players who never stepped into a 3v3 Arena and would never even like too. Balancing an entire major aspect of the game around a small group of players (a small fraction of those who like to pvp, and an even smaller fraction of the entire wow player base) is stupid. Plain and simple. I am not a "Remove Arena's" guy, but i dont think its normal or that i makes sense.

allright so i had the same problem as u start of the last season i got stuck at 1700 and kept getting like 10points from a win and lost 20 if we lost. and thats anoying as hell. i dident really care that much since i was just messing around with different set ups last season..

i ended with sort of the same problem start this season but i replaced my healer and changed my playing style against rogue/priest. and well it worked ^^

it would be nice to see a armory for example, that way we kinda know what kinda dmg u put out. im running around with shadow's edge, and wrathfull 1h and shield. waiting for my 2,2k wep. but if ur still like usesing the PoS axe or something worse i can understand why u cant get higher.

Welcome to WOTLK pvp

2v2 is shit, if your a rogue its paradise

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by troiftw
    allright so i had the same problem as u start of the last season i got stuck at 1700 and kept getting like 10points from a win and lost 20 if we lost. and thats anoying as hell. i dident really care that much since i was just messing around with different set ups last season..

i ended with sort of the same problem start this season but i replaced my healer and changed my playing style against rogue/priest. and well it worked ^^

it would be nice to see a armory for example, that way we kinda know what kinda dmg u put out. im running around with shadow's edge, and wrathfull 1h and shield. waiting for my 2,2k wep. but if ur still like usesing the PoS axe or something worse i can understand why u cant get higher.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Tanixborhoof

But it isn't worth anyway... Staring at warrior cata preview made me quit wow for good. I aint playing this game where rogues get 50% less damage taken for 30 seconds and self heal. While we, warriors, we get WW damage nerfed to 50% (which will probably affect Bladestorm), self gimping passive ability that makes us rage starved, Demoralizing Shout regening 10 rage and with Cooldown so we can't no longer remove rogues from stealth by spamming it, less healing debuff on mortal strike (what will be the point on bringing a warrior to an arena team?), disarm and fear that breaks on damage... worst idea ever, furious sundering rofl nice creativity blizz..., Heroic Leap that is replacing charge, but with higher CD, yet charge will deal extra damage (doesn't make a bit of sense, seems like they come up with some last hour ideas and just put whatever they had in forums so we don't whine), and at last but not least we're getting a new DoT that could easily be applied to rend by a talent.

Ofc there are many things wrong with this game, because it ended at 16 Januari 2007 R.I.P

Now its just a revived abomination constructed with broken ideas and rotting patches

Deleted

Anyone seen druid review?

We want to make sure Feral and Balance druids feel like good options for an Arena team. They need the tools to where you might consider a Feral druid over an Arms warrior, (...)
    What's going on here? Our rage is getting normalized, so we will suck from 4.0 to 4.4. There won't be any reason to bring a warrior to any encounter. They get interrupt in cat form and we still need to switch stance to use ours, with a macro preferably or else its a dud...

Bad times are coming to warriors.

Then play 3s or quit already

/Thread

I read the first two lines and the words " ffs another pvp fueled I think I'm going to quit QQQQQQQQQQ snarf snarf post
    -nobody cares that your quiting gfu tyvm

U need to learn play more defensive as warrior.. U dont want to fight the rogue where the priest can nuke u. U also dont want the priest to fear your druid. As a warrior u should outdps the rogue damage always. If not then your gear isnt good enough, the best warrior wear pve armor penetration gear from icc. If u dont wear that u wont do enough pressure. Weariing full pvp set doesnt give enough penetration or pressure and will fail.

Try to let the rogue follow u, and fight away from his priest. If u see the priest coming close, he will likely fear druid then burst u. Each time he goes for your druid u hamstring him till your druid is away safe with hots then go back on rogue.

Each time your druid is managed to get feared, u should be able to survive with block and interevene. Safe shieldwall for when they do fear+blind combo

Only dumb warrior will die who are to aggressive or go behind pillar. U have 50% ms, as long as u keep yourself alive the priest is gonna run oom, and with rogues dodging alot, u should get loads of overpower procs 1v1. Besides that your druid can cc the priest when u unload the rogue with all your procs ready for heavy burst.

Most warriors die at start of the game, since the priest and rogue will be nuking hard and dispelling hots. While dispelling the priest will run and fear the druid. If he trinkets, he will get blinded. And dead warrior. U want to play defensive at start of game and keep the priest of your druid.

Actually warriors are far better than rogues in 2s stop whining, warrior is THE easiest class to play, tbh there isn't much to do except applying PvE rotation on target and watching someone die.

Quote Originally Posted by Feenor
    Actually warriors are far better than rogues in 2s stop whining, warrior is THE easiest class to play, tbh there isn't much to do except applying PvE rotation on target and watching someone die.
    You are either trolling, or you know ZERO about warriors whatesoever and just enjoy talking to yourself.

Right now Rogue's completly dominate the 2v2 bracket. And by complete i mean utterly, 100%. Right now Rogue/Priest can simply tunnel vision a warrior+whatever untill the rogue kills the warrior. There is nothing you can do to kill a rogue with a healer anymore and you cant kill a rogue's partner anymore at all thanks to the fact that rogue's can snare you 20% more effectivly then you, can stun you and most importantly can REMOVE the Bladestorm effect (not just its damage components but its cc imuntiy component aswell) by simply disarming you every single time you try to do it.

And if you can kill something in a Arms PvE rotation, your oponent is so bad that he not yet discoverd a fact that he can actualy move ingame. Arms PvP and PvE rotations have 3 buttons in common per total. But unlike in a PvE rotation where you need to priority hit both depending on rage and procs, in PvP youu use one againts casters only and only when they cast, the other one, only when you are sitting on a rather full rage bar, and in the rest you try to keep 3 differnt ebuffs up at all time to make your attacks efficient.

Besides that you need to stance dance all the damn time as you can only use CHARGE in battlestance. Use Spell reflect macros all the time. Smack shielded targets with a Shield Slam hoping it will dispell the shields once every 6 seconds, wich also involves weapon swaping. Simple interupts involve stance dancing etc.

So you are either trolling or you are horribly, horribly bad. (I am inclined to belive the 2nd.)

Quote Originally Posted by tobokke

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Tanixborhoof

But it isn't worth anyway... Staring at warrior cata preview made me quit wow for good. I aint playing this game where rogues get 50% less damage taken for 30 seconds and self heal. While we, warriors, we get WW damage nerfed to 50% (which will probably affect Bladestorm), self gimping passive ability that makes us rage starved, Demoralizing Shout regening 10 rage and with Cooldown so we can't no longer remove rogues from stealth by spamming it, less healing debuff on mortal strike (what will be the point on bringing a warrior to an arena team?), disarm and fear that breaks on damage... worst idea ever, furious sundering rofl nice creativity blizz..., Heroic Leap that is replacing charge, but with higher CD, yet charge will deal extra damage (doesn't make a bit of sense, seems like they come up with some last hour ideas and just put whatever they had in forums so we don't whine), and at last but not least we're getting a new DoT that could easily be applied to rend by a talent.
    QFT, hate to say it but I may roll a rogue finally. I'm going to not train that passive at 81 that makes my abilities use 50% more rage once I hit 100 but do 15% more damage. I would bet I can do more damage with the 30+ extra rage than having a crap damage bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik
    You are either trolling, or you know ZERO about warriors whatesoever and just enjoy talking to yourself.
    Same can be applied to you. You've just written a pointless flame sentence.
    Right now Rogue's completly dominate the 2v2 bracket. And by complete i mean utterly, 100%.
    Ok
    and btw, where did I say rogues are fine?
    ight now Rogue/Priest can simply tunnel vision a warrior+whatever untill the rogue kills the warrior.
    Warrior/healer just tunnelvisions vs almost every goddamn setup, sit on a target, apply pve rotation, switch once a game maybe. Few ones realize they can bash/pummel, charge to interrupt, intervene or spell reflect, because your damage will do itself.
    Oh ye and let's not forget every setup that has more than 3% chance to win warrior/healer is a hardcounter and cannot be defeated just facerolls you.
    There is nothing you can do to kill a rogue with a healer anymore and you cant kill a rogue's partner anymore at all thanks to the fact that rogue's can snare you 20% more effectivly then you, can stun you and most importantly can REMOVE the Bladestorm effect (not just its damage components but its cc imuntiy component aswell) by simply disarming you every single time you try to do it.
    Because you don't do damage outside bladestorm, not like you can intervene/charge/intercept/fear/tell your healer to stop rogue before bladestorm anyway.

And if you can kill something in a Arms PvE rotation, your oponent is so bad that he not yet discoverd a fact that he can actualy move ingame.
    Yes when you lose to a warrior you are totally outplayed
    Arms PvP and PvE rotations have 3 buttons in common per total. But unlike in a PvE rotation where you need to priority hit both depending on rage and procs, in PvP youu use one againts casters only and only when they cast, the other one, only when you are sitting on a rather full rage bar, and in the rest you try to keep 3 differnt ebuffs up at all time to make your attacks efficient.
    Oh my god. Sounds goddamn hard and totally unforgivable to make mistakes when playing a warrior JK any bad warrior without cocky gear does unhealable damage

Besides that you need to stance dance all the damn time as you can only use CHARGE in battlestance.
    mad skills involved
    Use Spell reflect macros all the time.
    what
    Smack shielded targets with a Shield Slam hoping it will dispell the shields once every 6 seconds, wich also involves weapon swaping. Simple interupts involve stance dancing etc.
    holy shit, do you even believe the bullshit you've just written?
    So you are either trolling or you are horribly, horribly bad. (I am inclined to belive the 2nd.)
    I am sorry to inform you, but Sir, you are the one who fits the description aboe

Edit: quote fail

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlybonne
    If not then your gear isnt good enough, the best warrior wear pve armor penetration gear from icc. If u dont wear that u wont do enough pressure. Weariing full pvp set doesnt give enough penetration or pressure and will fail.
    If PvP gear doesn't work on PvP because one stat makes it obsolete (i.e. armor penetration), then I still have the point that this game is broken.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Feenor

whatholy shit, do you even believe the bullshit you've just written?I am sorry to inform you, but Sir, you are the one who fits the description aboe
    We're the only class that needs to macro a simple interrupt and that has it therefore affected by global cooldown.