Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Imp Scorch question

I hear fire does less dps than calculated because ignite munches its own damage.

15+ Year Old Account

For the OP:

Please use this link as a reference if you ahve any other questions about raid buffs / debufs and to find out what stacks and what does not

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/p...raid-stacking/

Hope that helps and answers any other questions you may have about raiding buffs/debuffs.

As for your mage I would highly recomend that if they are replaceing T10 set with generic pieces that you advise them not to as it is countre productive towards attaining higher dps. If they are replacing T9 and older gear then the difference in quality between generic pieces and tier may be beneficial as I don't recall you posting what tier of mage gear they were replacing..

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by MagicSN
    To OP:

1. Your Mage is right about the Buff/Debuff situation. Though you will *normally* have either a
    Affli Lock or a Demo Lock (without Demo lock an important buff is missing to your raid,
    the alternative buffs for this one is weaker) who will do the same buff as the firemage.
    Firemages still SPEC into imp. scorch though, even if not used the talent buffs them.
    Yeah our locks are either aff or demo that raid. Every once in a while they'll go destro just for shits & giggles but its always aff or demo as their main specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobyboucher
    As for your mage I would highly recomend that if they are replaceing T10 set with generic pieces that you advise them not to as it is countre productive towards attaining higher dps. If they are replacing T9 and older gear then the difference in quality between generic pieces and tier may be beneficial as I don't recall you posting what tier of mage gear they were replacing..
    She's replacing 4p T10 (251 gloves and shoulders) and replacing Leggings of Woven Death with Plaguebringer's Stained Pants

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    let me say this: either provide evidence of fire being ahead of arcane on a single target fight, or get the fudge out.
    Can't you read? People have ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE!

That's proof right there. Some guy on the internet told you so. How can the facts be denied?