Holy pala questions

Hy
    First of all, my pala is not full geared yet ( main is rogue ) , only 776 resi, head,neck, cloak and feet is not pvp items. Even tho this gear, when i have to 1v1 against rogues, hunters, ret palas,shamans, mages, and DKs i can just run around, holy shocking, 1-2 fakecast on the interrupts and auto attack them with seal of wisdom, was dueling a rogue, he is on 2.1K in 2v2, kingslayer, with 271 MH, 264 wrathful OH, 3 warthful and 1 rele + 264 ICC 10 HC chest, and even tho his gear i could just kite around, fakecast his kicks, and heal him out for like 6-7 mins b4 he got me with a vanish+garrote with bubble on CD and finished me. but against an ArP stacked arms warrior with the same GS gear as the rogue i cant rlly hold out longer then max 1 min, they hit me like a truck, is this an issue later on or is it just bcuz i need more resi and pvp gear to kill warriors compared to rogues?

other question, i 2v2 with a shadowpriest on my rogue, and we plan to go holy pala + disc priest in 2v2, with him having shadow warthful hand + legs ( shorter fear CD from hands i think :O ) and playing mana burn games, wonder if it would work to like 2.3-2.5Kish rating, what do u think?
    ---->>>> Imonition, the Nelf Warrior of Bronzebeard <<<<----

....and....
    Nolonius

Deleted

Re: Holy pala questions

would be weird if rogue will be hitting as hard as warrior with controll rouge have over warr. And no even at 1100 resi u cannot tank warrior.

Hpally / Dpriest would likely fail against a lot of comps, as you don't have a giant offensive output, and nothing that even when the priest does his little hoylfire +dots combo that can't be healed through in 1 or 2 spells. The healer will just Los it, and his partner will peel the priest away from him. You will find yourself spending your time healing, as that DPS will have pretty much free reign, with a HoJ and a fear to mess him up. While you will have the dps and his abilities to mess you up, but also that healer or second dps. You have a decent shot against double DPS teams though, as you have far greater chance of living through their burst.
    http://www.youtube.com/ThinkingsHard Youtube for WoW PvP, Arenas, BG's, PvE, Starcraft II and possibly more!

chances with the warr is the fact of the MS which cuts ur heals down in half, i have the same prob on my pally -_-, and ur 2v2 plan sounds funny, i honestly feel any group can work, my main is an arms warr and i have bout 1100 resil and a 2v2 with a hunter in full icc gear and i just go in, they go after me first and the hunter takes them out lol

i tested disc - hpala in my not complete gear on my pala, was a fail, we dropped 100 rating from my rogues team, so i went back on rogue and shadow - rogue zerged 200 ratings *thumbs up*

gonna pick one of my friends to 2v2 with on my pala, arms warr, almost ArP capped ( 80%+ in armory ) and like 600 resi in that gear, sounds better then dubblehealer
    ---->>>> Imonition, the Nelf Warrior of Bronzebeard <<<<----

....and....
    Nolonius

Warriors with a good arpen rating can easily make you do defensive in duels, so you won't be able to kill him, Even if you manage to dps him, his talents will be enough to heal him.

Double healing with mana burn won't work in twos. You need a dps, or they will just play offensively the full time, your priest won't be able to burn properly, and you would still need some strong dps to get a kill afterall.