Help me so i get better dps!!!!

Hi all

I cant understand why i cant get better dps would be great if any got a nice rotation to me. MM spec
    and here is a link to see my gear
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...rom&cn=Ghostyy

If any got a tip what i should change on my gear plz type so i will make nice dps in next icc raid ty

Re: Help me so i get better dps!!!!

Please define "better" DPS

What are you currently doing ? 100 or 10k. Please provide us with a starting point and some figures to go from.

Also LOOSE some hit. you have 2 hit trinkets and are way over the cap rate.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bedhead
    Also LOSE some hit.
    Fixed.
    Sorry, i couldn't help myself, i'm saving the world's spelling one quote at a time...
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.

i get about 4k dps when i fight against deathbringer icc10 but all telling me that i should get 5k dps with my gear
    just wondering if i got bad gems or do any got a nice rotation

my rotation is serpsting,chimera shot, arcane ,steady shot , steady shot .

Also noticed you have the wrong enchant on bracers (should be 130 AP), and are missing a scope (40 crit rating).

Not played a raiding hunter for a while, but I think your gem choices differ from the norm.

Check out the stickies for some more info.

Way over hit cap, kinda low AP / ArP Rating for MM specc, PvP gears...

Id say go test Survival specc with that gear and replace ur hit trinkets... even Mirror of Truth might be better choise.

( this does smell like a troll tho.. )

Well, first of all you're currently at 17% hit. You only need 8%. Take away both you're hit trinkets. They're useless. Replace them with whatever you can get your hands on.

Your spec is wrong, your gemming is wrong and your pet spec is wrong. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you are relatively new to WoW. So I recommend reading through this forum post. It tells you a lot about the importance of stats, spec, pets, rotation, gems, enchants etc.

I would recommend going survival until you get some better gear, it will improve your DPS. Not only because it's capable of doing more at your gear level, but also because it's a lot easier to move as survival without loosing DPS.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

i dont have a 80 hunter so maybe im wrong... i've heard that hunter should have around 90% ArP so i think u should stack ArP gems

hei alle sammen <3

You are currently way over hit cap you only need 263. You can ditch the 2 hit trinkets in favor of Mirror of truth, Banner of victory, or Darkmoon card Greatness. All of them are easily farmable or bought. You can move your 3 points in Focus Aim into Lethal Shots and shift the point from Improved Hunter Mark into Focus Aim and you should still be hit caped. You can enchant your gloves with 20 agi that will give you more dps.You can ditch your agi/stam since 1 nightmare tear will cover your meta. You should also switch your meta to the Relentless Earthsiege Diamond.

Your like 300 over the hitcap with 3/3 Focused Aim.

Also rotation should be (or well atleast I do it this way).

Serpent sting
    Chimera
    Aimed
    Rapid Fire
    Readiness
    Chimera
    Aimed
    Steady x1239213213 until Rapid Fire/Chimera/Aimed is of CD i use em again and go over and over and over with that.
    And hard anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by meshugine
    i dont have a 80 hunter so maybe im wrong... i've heard that hunter should have around 90% ArP so i think u should stack ArP gems

You really shouldnt stack apr till you can have about 900+ fully gemed otherwise agi will tend to be stronger

Quote Originally Posted by meshugine
    gemming ArP is useful after u got 700-800 Passive ArP from gear...

And as " Sumojesus" said go http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-hu...hunter-sticky/ and study. Chop chop !