Thread: PvP

PvP

Hey guyz, got a little complicated question.
    What is better for arena rogue 2v2 - Multilate or Combat pvp?
    I`m asking because (for example) , on Combat pvp the rogue can use Killing Spree on the healer and in most of the times I think that it will kill him, then it won`t be a problem to nuke the other player, or am I wrong?
    if Combat is better, pls post me the spec and which poisons should I use.

Regards

Re: PvP

Mutilate. Why? Because.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fhxcoI...bZebfb0hdb:jiT

The most commonly used spec, use the "healing reduce" poison and crippling if I'm right.

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Poonboy
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#fhxcoI...bZebfb0hdb:jiT

The most commonly used spec, use the "healing reduce" poison and crippling if I'm right.
    No, use wound and deadly. Crippling is applied through Deadly Brew.
    Also the spec is wrong, most high rated muti rogues go for envenom rather than eviscerate as their preferred finisher.

imp. evisc should still be specced.
    it is 10 times better against rogue, mages and destrution warlocks (remember childern, envenom is nature damage and nether prot can procc on nature)

I would go Assassination for twos but I suggest you try Sub. for 3s and 5s.

Sub is only viable in 5's, where rogues damage doesn't matter in the least and 2's in doubledps

u won't kill a healer with a single killing spree... and even if you could what about those holy pally's who bubble... then you'd be up that creek everyone talks about.

There was these 2 rogues outside org where everybody was dueling running their mouth about how they could kill a plate wearer with killing spree... so after we had enough of there yapping my friend logs his warrior (32k hp, 900 res, nothing special) and needless to say killing spree didn't even do 15k damage... If you are using an addon such as Dr.Damage, it doesn't take into account resilience or armor, so when it says killing spree will do 25000 damage, that would be on a naked target =\

Actually on arp gemmed rogues a double killing spree can take down a 35k hp warrior with sword'n'board and full druid hots.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Actually on arp gemmed rogues a double killing spree can take down a 35k hp warrior with sword'n'board and full druid hots.
    double killing spree? Assuming you're talking about 2 rogues? In that case sure, if it's a 2v1 situation, he doesn't pop shield wall (or whatever his 100% block chance ability is called)... but what class couldn't kill somebody in a 2v1 situation in the length of time of killing spree? Maybe 2 resto druids?

I'm not argueing with you K4ge, I'm sure you're just talking purely hypothetically if all the stars aline... But I was referring to 1 rogue, 1 killing spree in my previous ot story... sowwy

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback
    double killing spree? Assuming you're talking about 2 rogues? In that case sure, if it's a 2v1 situation, he doesn't pop shield wall (or whatever his 100% block chance ability is called)... but what class couldn't kill somebody in a 2v1 situation in the length of time of killing spree? Maybe 2 resto druids?

I'm not argueing with you K4ge, I'm sure you're just talking purely hypothetically if all the stars aline... But I was referring to 1 rogue, 1 killing spree in my previous ot story... sowwy
    killing spree = behind target, so blocking won't work

Quote Originally Posted by Merlinsback

Full druid hots = 2v2
    I played double ks rogue in s6 to get my shoulders (the rogue I was playing with was around 2600 rating in 3's, but we were raiding together) and again for a short while in s7. The problem is not plate per se, but more opponents standing bunched, because killing spree hits the alternatly.
    Oh and btw, killing spree counts as an attack from stealth => no dodges, parrys or blocks possible. that's also why it goes through deterrance