Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Deathbringer's will

Guys i read all of the quotes and honestly you wana tell me that 600str which is 1200ap +25% str increase is not good for Retribution paladin this is 30 sec of insane dps, 600 crit is also not good for ret paladin and 600 haste also, hell yeah all i can say to you is learn not to be jealous of ppl who get that trinket and dont tell me the trinket from "Lady Deathwhisper" is better than this one!!! I have the trinket, i am an retribution paladin and i am really damn sure it rock the dps for every melee class and hunter's. So stop QQ cuz u dan't get it r something like that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshiro
    I am pretty sure you don't have to equip it, for armory to show it.
    My bad, this leaves option#2 out of question, thus he is trolling, voila.

Quote Originally Posted by Guenmell
    Guys i read all of the quotes and honestly you wana tell me that 600str which is 1200ap +25% str increase is not good for Retribution paladin this is 30 sec of insane dps, 600 crit is also not good for ret paladin and 600 haste also, hell yeah all i can say to you is learn not to be jealous of ppl who get that trinket and dont tell me the trinket from "Lady Deathwhisper" is better than this one!!! I have the trinket, i am an retribution paladin and i am really damn sure it rock the dps for every melee class and hunter's. So stop QQ cuz u dont have r something like that!!!
    Agreed. with that tauren boost aka 1.5k AP, fck. my judgments went from 12k to 15k...

If the entire raid really was full of casters and you actually got it, it would still be worth researching before you make claims that it is 'amazing' for ret. NES is garbage in the most extreme way for ret, so of course it was better than that (though the question of why you picked up NES in the FIRST PLACE is another troll-bait thread entirely). You may want to brace yourself to get trolled every time somebody on your server sees the proc go off and notices you are ret, however.

tbh it would have been more valuable in the hands of a tanks offspec.

10+ Year Old Account

Armory doesn't show it idd, troll fo' sure!

WHERE'S THE TROLL POLICE?!
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

Why...?
    You're.. words don't describe how stupid of a move that was. Too greedy IMO.

And why did you feel the need to post? Bragging much? Or Fail Troll?
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

reported op for trolling as his only intention is to piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by Banan
    Why did they let you roll on it? _-_

Quote Originally Posted by Guenmell
    Guys i read all of the quotes and honestly you wana tell me that 600str which is 1200ap +25% str increase is not good for Retribution paladin this is 30 sec of insane dps, 600 crit is also not good for ret paladin and 600 haste also, hell yeah all i can say to you is learn not to be jealous of ppl who get that trinket and dont tell me the trinket from "Lady Deathwhisper" is better than this one!!! I have the trinket, i am an retribution paladin and i am really damn sure it rock the dps for every melee class and hunter's. So stop QQ cuz u dan't get it r something like that!!!
    You made a new account JUST to say this? IMO, you're Thundix....

you havent even been in icc25, troll harder, atleast dont keep your char info out for us to check...

beside that, your "it was a pug and nobody needed it" bullshit wouldv made me think your an idiot aswell -
    in a pug there will ALWAYS be someone who wants the trinket.

if you ACTUALLY did icc25 AND won it then
    1. you rolled for a ArP trinket over hunters/rogues/warriors/druids
    2. the raidleader is stupid enough to give it to you. as its MUCH MUCH better for other classes.
    3. you ninjad it.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Holy shit, did anyone even read what Thundix said later on in the thread? He said NO ONE ELSE WANTED IT, why are you all acting like he's a failure for taking a clear upgrade over his old trinket when he did NOT take it over someone else who could have received the full benefit of the trinket?

OT: Thundix, if you can get your hands on a Tiny Abomination in a Jar, jump on it. It's godly for ret. Also, as has been already stated, Whispering Fanged Skull is also an excellent ret trinket, and Deathwhisper is easily puggable especially with the 10% zone buff.

inb4 fellow ret giving backup: I'm a Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Y'all gettin' trolled

Quote Originally Posted by Yakusai
    Holy shit, did anyone even read what Thundix said later on in the thread? He said NO ONE ELSE WANTED IT, why are you all acting like he's a failure for taking a clear upgrade over his old trinket when he did NOT take it over someone else who could have received the full benefit of the trinket?
    Because that is almost inconceivable. Soooooo many dps would want that trinket, I don't buy it, especially in a PUG. OP is a troll.

Okay, he might be a troll, if so, brav-o

If not....
    1st-- For people saying he shouldn't have rolled, it was a pug and it was better than what he had. Fck everyone else's reason for rolling, in a pug, it just needs to be a upgrade. If you are nice, you can pass...but how many times do you lose stuff to some noob who isnt gonna use it at all?

2nd--Nes is horribad...but in this day of gs, it doesn't suprise me if someone bad gets it, hell I might of used it just to clear a gs before i switch back to greatness or w/e. It gives him all the more reason to roll on DbW

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzygnome
    tbh it would have been more valuable in the hands of a tanks offspec.
    GTFO