Helm to get t10 4p bonus or chest for closer hard cap?

Hello guys I can't decide wich one i shall get. Either I get t10 helm to get the 4p bonus or get the chest for 95 frost emblems to bring me closer to my arp hard cap... Please give suggestions or tell me tips how to improve my gear , as I said got 95 frost atm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eather&n=lexoy

Re: Helm to get t10 4p bonus or chest for closer hard cap?

hard to tell when your armory is prot for a detailed answer, but for now, get the Tier helm over the badge chest
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Yea, try to check it now, forgot that I was in tank spec when i did this thread.

Get the Helmet and since you have 46 exp, either work on a new weapon or ditch the Tier legs and get the badge gloves. Your also sitting at 1077 ARP with a NeS, so when it procs your 355 ARP over the cap, I would highly suggest either softcapping yourself or getting a different trinket instead of the NES

Lots of upgrades you can fit on your character
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

If you're going fury .. helm,chest, legs,shoulders. get the 50 badge? gloves and the badge expertise cape. This is assuming no hardmode gear is available to you.

i usually go by the list in 1st post of this thread and use the spreadsheet linked there.

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/

Get the helm, other then that i'd advise you to get the agility ring from rep instead since it yields higher dps then the str one.

Change NES for a greatness card or even the blue dps trinket from UP. Half of the procc don't have a value as it is now and that makes that trinket suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous
    If you're going fury .. helm,chest, legs,shoulders. get the 50 badge? gloves and the badge expertise cape. This is assuming no hardmode gear is available to you.
    expt cape is situational
    in the Op's case it would be a horrid idea

no ones said change your ashen ring to the agi one
    that plate badge belt is also pretty bad for fury- leather one is better
    i would move the tear in your legs somewhere where you get the benefit of a socket boni
    as the poster i quoted said helm/shoulders/chest/legs
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Arteous

i usually go by the list in 1st post of this thread and use the spreadsheet linked there.

http://elitistjerks.com/f81/t37462-w...n_spreadsheet/
    ^this

Rule of Thumb : Keep expertise capped, get as much armor pen as you can and keep your hit just above yellow cap. For you being Draenie, 4% from gear + the 3% from talents and your own racial is capped.

You'll want your T10 helm and chest both. However, get your chest first as it seems to be the bigger upgrade in your current gear. Gatecrashers Gauntlets are better than the T10 gloves, you dont need that much hit rating.

After that, Vengeful Noose leather badge belt is better than the badge plate belt for us. More of blizz failing plate wearers. And if you can spare the change get the Agi version of the Ashen Verdict ring.

Deleted

can someone please explain why fury should get the ash. agi ring?

for me it looks like i will get more ap crit and hit from the str. ring..

Theres no reason to need hit on the rep ring, theres more the enough hit ( and you only need 162 hit ) on ICC gear. Agi + crit + ap + hit overall SEP outweighs the Str + crit + hit

5 DPS stats > 4 DPS stats with the amount of each on the rings

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason
    and hit from the str. ring..
    I believe both rings give an equal amount of hit rating.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason
    can someone please explain why fury should get the ash. agi ring?

for me it looks like i will get more ap crit and hit from the str. ring..
    you'll lose some ap but you'll gain more than 1% crit that scales with kings
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Davantius
    I believe both rings give an equal amount of hit rating.
    jup sorry.. they give the same hit.. but thats not the point..

Quote Originally Posted by smartAXE
    you'll lose some ap but you'll gain more than 1% crit that scales with kings
    the str. scales with kings too.. the ap on the AGI ring does not... there is some crit ok..

It's been tested and spreadsheet'd to no end and agility jewelry will always come out on top for maximizing dps granted they have the same "green" equip bonuses. ~1.4 crit is just more valuable than the 97 or so AP from the str ring.

I think I'll get the head first then t10 chest and then get the Gatechruser guantlet's in order to keep my t10 bonus .. Does that sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by Lexoy
    I think I'll get the head first then t10 chest and then get the Gatechruser guantlet's in order to keep my t10 bonus .. Does that sound good?
    lovely
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD