Extra frost emblems....what to do?

I only pvp. I don't pve at all. Unless it's VoA. I have accumulated about 90 frost emblems. I was thinking I could buy myself a sweet trinket for pvp. Something that boosts AP a lot. Kinda like the Banner of Victory from ToC 5 man.

So, I was looking at the hunter trinket and I wan't too impressed. I don't need the hit but the stacking AP buff is pretty cool. Then there was the tanking trinket that gives 228 stam and a bubble which absorbs 6k-ish damage. What do you guys think I should get? Are there other trinkets out there I don't know about?

I would be trading out my battlemaster's trinket.

Essentially, I was thinking I can get a sweet pve trinket that will help with burst and overall AP.

So, what should I do with my emblems?

Re: Extra frost emblems....what to do?

Don't know about youe emblems, but 4th boss in ICC 25 drops best trinket in game exept from the heroic version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by akhotnik
    I don't pve at all. Unless it's VoA.
    I think the stacking ap trinket is nice or get some saronit and sell them^^
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Saronite for Gold imo!
    My Blog: http://wowklirix.blogspot.com/
    Twitter! : http://twitter.com/wowklirix

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Then there was the tanking trinket that gives 228 stam and a bubble which absorbs 6k-ish damage.
    I'm a PVP noob, but Funkin (on the official WOW boards) said he uses this trinket for Survival PVP. You could consider this.

I used to play with this Glad Hunter "Arandar" from Thaurissan (before he xfered), He used Frost badge Cape and Belt, I have also seen some hunters using the Frost badge Tanking Trinket over Battlemasters. I guess it might be better to get some PvE gear for extra dmg. Personal Choice really.

15+ Year Old Account

Seeing as the tanking trinket doesn't share a CD with battlemasters trinkets that might be another reason to consider it. I reckon the bubble and the health boost could save you quite a few times.

I only pvp. I don't pve at all. Unless it's VoA. I have accumulated about 90 frost emblems. I was thinking I could buy myself a sweet trinket for pvp. Something that boosts AP a lot. Kinda like the Banner of Victory from ToC 5 man.

So, I was looking at the hunter trinket and I wan't too impressed. I don't need the hit but the stacking AP buff is pretty cool. Then there was the tanking trinket that gives 228 stam and a bubble which absorbs 6k-ish damage. What do you guys think I should get? Are there other trinkets out there I don't know about?

I would be trading out my battlemaster's trinket.

Essentially, I was thinking I can get a sweet pve trinket that will help with burst and overall AP.

So, what should I do with my emblems?
    Well i do guess that its a good thing you don't need the hit.. since that trinket has haste.. quite surprised no one has pointed this out yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Clearly he needs to get the spell power set so he can have an amazing Dalaran Town set.
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!