Thread: infest

infest

Does anyone else have trouble with BS during the lich king encounter? It seems infest keeps eating my BS charges like crazy. Anyone got any tips?

Re: infest

Only direct damage removes stacks of boneshield. Infest is not direct damage. You probably have threat on adds or something else.

Wrong. Infest does in fact eat your bone shield charges. AMS will prevent the application of the debuff, but I doubt it would prevent a charge from being eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh
    Wrong. Infest does in fact eat your bone shield charges. AMS will prevent the application of the debuff, but I doubt it would prevent a charge from being eaten.

This. AMS will still cause you to take damage so you lose a charge. I honestly do not know though if being bubbled by a priest will prevent a charge from being eaten if you take no damage.

yeah what i figured AMS doesnt seem to prevent a charge being taken even tho it prevents the damage (unless i did get hit by a ghoul that time) it is somewhat frustrating not being able to keep BS up 100%

i just wanted everyone to know that when i saw this on the page i DEFINITELY read the wrong word, and subsequently said "wait what!?"

that is all, you may now return to your regularly scheduled thread
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!