Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: blood only tank tree T-T

Quote Originally Posted by SC2 Beta Key
    Blood was the only tree for serious raid tanking. And for those not seriously raiding, you can still tank heroics with the other specs, just like ret pallies and fury warriors.
    No no no no oh god no please please please god no....no...no

Just in case the message did not come through clear enough NO!

Currently my main is a blood/blood DK (We are remaking a new guild and may need a new tank, main spec is DPS) and I have been leveling a shammy through the dungeons. There is nothing I hate more than a Ret pally or fury/arms warrior who throws on a shield and decides he can tank. Almost (but not quite) as bad as a leveling DK who just goes frost presence to tank with no talents toward tanking.

For the love of everything holy/resto/disc do not attempt to tank unless in a tank spec, otherwise you found a quick way to piss off healers.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by crikk23
    am i the only one who hates this...i like blood for dps and frost and unholy for tanking : /

also whats will blizz wanting every class to be exactly the same ?

next xp they just going remove every class and call the game 100% balanced.
    just live with it. same thing happened to frost. forced to DW: tho i still play frost 2h ecause i find it much funner then DW
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

Quote Originally Posted by crikk23
    also whats will blizz wanting every class to be exactly the same ?

next xp they just going remove every class and call the game 100% balanced.

Whenever Blizzard changes a class in a way that's similar to another, players complain about homogeneity.

Whenever Blizzard changes a class in a way the players didn't ask for, they complain their class is still worse than the others...

blood is great for tanking, so its a great change in that respect. however for those of us that dps as blood, this sucks.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Proudgnome
    just live with it. same thing happened to frost. forced to DW: tho i still play frost 2h ecause i find it much funner then DW
    2hander is more fun? It's exactly the same... You just see different numbers when rolling the exact same rotation (either lower numbers per attack as DW or lower numbers on your DPS meter as 2 hander )

Now on topic: Stop QQing.. 99% of the DK tanks is blood anyway. Be happy that you get more tanking talents now .

10+ Year Old Account

e: Save the Death Knights
    Q u o t e:
    GC, any chance that we'll have a hard-hitting 2h physical dps spec? I adored blood dps (I abhor tanking), and I hate dw dps as well.

Pet class? No thx

It's possible we'll keep Frost as a DW and 2H tree just for that reason. It's just a matter of a few talent points at the moment that make a difference, unlike say Enhancement where a lot of mechanics are tied into dual-wielding. It's also possible, if a little harder, to make an Unholy build sans Ghoul.
    Ghostcrawler
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOHHOOOO THIS MADE MY DAY!!! SCREW DW!!!!! IT's NOTHING LIKE 2h!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

Tbh i like the change, now we'll have a tree with all the good stuff without spending points in dps talents just to pick up the few good tanking talents we have at the moment.
    Btw even now blood is the best tanking tree if you're raiding.

10+ Year Old Account

Well this blows, i barely played my Dk but even when i did i played as blood. I loved to dps on him, now I'm gonna have to be something else, hell at this point i doubt ill even respec him. That is unless they move all the dps talents to another tree so i can still get the shit i liked. Since they said they're gonna move the tanking ones i don't see why they wouldn't move the dps ones. I mean they have to, wait what am i saying Blizzard doesn't have to do anything, but still i think this just ruined Dks for me. But hey that might just be a good thing there are too many Dks as is, everyone seems to have one.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light. Hunters do it with the help of animal companions.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

suck it up that there are 2 topics on this, how many topics were there about ensidia's kill?
    Sooo move along with that qq!
    on topic, they removed the skill part now for a dk tank. Now its just faceroll