Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: What do you want to see for warlocks in Cata

A new look for pets, definetly. I think we deserve an epic pet and not a mob which is already in game, which was redesigned.

I'd love to have something else in my rotation as Dest, as well- Immolate>CB>Confl>Incinerate just doesn't cut it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanari
    You Sir.
    Get my Cookie of The Year Award.

IT HAS RAISINS!
    [quote="Boubouille"]
    BM is also the most popular secondary spec, though maybe it could just be to play Pokemon with Spirit Beasts. (Source)

15+ Year Old Account

I'd love to see some sort of short-term damage "immunity" like Deterrence, something to let us survive massive damage without having to specc into Nether Protection and Soul link, i'm fine with having it on a 5minute cooldown or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deezlar
    Demonic portal out of stun,
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

we clearly need pestilence for affi. imagnie the dps!?!?!?!?

But as we are getting a new pet, itll have to be some kind of mount cus our other pets have ecery situation covered already.

I'd like to see something for Affliction that makes getting kicked/pummeled/mind frozen/etc less annoying. Having only one spell school of note makes for interrupts being really, really annoying. So either some useful spells in fire, a talent in Aff that reduces the duration of lockouts, or a core change to how interrupts work.

Personally, I'd love to see Demonology become a viable Tanking spec. Whether tanking him yourself in demon form (utilising your amazing melee abilities) or using your pet(s) as the tank and you just keep them up/control them. I guess the same could go for Beastmaster as well

I got an idea:
    Enable warlocks to put gear on their demons. Just like in diablo2 lod. Would be awesome having a doomguard, dualwielding two bone arbiters Would change their looks aswell.

I see it now: "GM, can i please have this Armorpenetration-shoulders ? Its clearly a better upgrad for me than for the warrior also rolling for it"

i just had the best fucking idea ever for a new pet it had to be some thing quite huge and bulky and you would also get a new spell at level 85 called : demon piggy back ride
    you leap on the back of your ( input new pets sord of demon here ) increasing your speed bij 60% for 6 seconds and making you immune to movement inparting can not cast while on the back of the demon
    Cryptdefiler level 90 warlock

Moar green fire and making Demonology useful in PvP.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffeefilter
    "GM, can i please have this Armorpenetration-shoulders ? Its clearly a better upgrad for me than for the warrior also rolling for it"
    I lol'd but that would actually be an interesting idea. Having our very own fire mage(imp) to dress or our very own bad ass, ArP stacking warrior...
    Not going to happen but that would be nice. They removed pet talents so they can make the game easier on locks. I hardly seeing warlocks learning everything about gearing all classes: caster-imp, melee-felguard, rogue???-succy, felhunter-???, oh, and we're missing a hunter :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

Deleted

I want to see them turn the felhunter into a fel hunter. A minion that can tame and control other demons.

Yo dawg, I heard you like demons...

Deleted

- An special flying classmount with alot of fire and darkness :P.
    - Ability mechanics must be changed. Fix all the three specs.
    - Pet changes would be cool.
    - Give the spells a more evil effect ( Greenfire etc ).

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Strah
    Death coil volley.
    I'd like to go ahead and second this one.

And I've said it countless of times already:
    Give Demonology a non-CD instant cast summon that only works if there is currently a Demon out and it switches HP with the previous Demon. Demonology needs to be a freaking demon class ffs, not a "Go go power rangers Morph/spam" class
    Dawwwwwww

Metamorphosis to become permanent and you have no pet while you are under the spell to make it less op.
    Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    Remember, young Warrior: You are a seal.

ArP ArP ArP!

I would like to see Chaos bolt.. I mean REAL chaos bolt! Not fast casting soul fire without cost of ss and another visual effect.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ravemstr
    I lol'd but that would actually be an interesting idea. Having our very own fire mage(imp) to dress or our very own bad ass, ArP stacking warrior...
    Not going to happen but that would be nice. They removed pet talents so they can make the game easier on locks. I hardly seeing warlocks learning everything about gearing all classes: caster-imp, melee-felguard, rogue???-succy, felhunter-???, oh, and we're missing a hunter :P
    Imp - Fire Mage
    Felhunter - Arcane Mage
    Succubus - Rogue
    Voidwalker - Prot warrior(perhaps)
    Felguard - Arms Warrior

That's how I see the pets anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Draele
    I'd like to see something for Affliction that makes getting kicked/pummeled/mind frozen/etc less annoying. Having only one spell school of note makes for interrupts being really, really annoying. So either some useful spells in fire, a talent in Aff that reduces the duration of lockouts, or a core change to how interrupts work.
    Affliction needs something like Shadow Priests got. Something for when we're locked out of shadow and for when a mob dies in less than 10 seconds.

More uses for Demonic Circle would be great. We were promised it was going to have neat little abilities and bonuses when you were standing on it like a shorter summon time for pets, but nope, all we got is the teleport to it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tortious
    Personally, I'd love to see Demonology become a viable Tanking spec. Whether tanking him yourself in demon form (utilising your amazing melee abilities) or using your pet(s) as the tank and you just keep them up/control them. I guess the same could go for Beastmaster as well
    Would be awesome, but unfortunately too unique for blizzard.

They're too lazy (busy) Homogenising everything. Hello Dark Mages.

Summon Enemy Player:
    Summons a random player from the opposite faction. Once he arrives at your destination, he will be stunned for 5 seconds
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

-A warlock equivalent to the Argent Crusade for paladins.

-Female metamorphosis models.

-More pets/mounts skins.

-More defence from melee classes

-Draenei Warlocks!