Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Lich King 25 heroic still Undeafeated by anyone else than Paragon

As topic says The Lich King remained undeafeated with the 10% buff for everyone else than paragon who seems to have him on "farm status" allready!
    Gotta say im REALLY impressed with their 5% buff kill.
    Now the Question is: How long Can they claim the World First and ONLY Lich King 25 heroic Kill

Re: Lich King 25 heroic still Undeafeated by anyone else than Paragon

I only want a second kill because until then, Paragon refuse to release their kill video.

I mean seriously guys, come on, you've won the race and by a huge margin now too.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Ye they have won the race big time! im also waiting for the video allthough i do understand that they want to see someone else kill it so everyone wont use their tactic only.
    also i have realy high exspectations to their movie.
    these guys are gonna have world best guild hanging over their head for quite some time.

So, The Lich King have 351 guilds on farm. By now every one should accept he is the toughest mofo so far in WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream
    I only want a second kill because until then, Paragon refuse to release their kill video.

I mean seriously guys, come on, you've won the race and by a huge margin now too.
    They obviously don't want anyone getting help on this.

The top guild of our server is working on him atm would be funny if they got world 2nd!

As someone said before, in another topic, Ensidia is probably working on a kill WITHOUT the buff. I pretty much believe in it, they failed to get world first, so they can at least get the 2nd (or first? that's arguable...) prize and kill him without the buff. Or maybe they have fallen so deep? I'm not saying I'm any close to them, but well, we all still have some expectations for them I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

the funny thing is that they killed LK25H 2 times

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic
    Try to not have negative thought

They dont wanna release the video necause there ''IS'' guild that dont wanna have any kind of tactics out there so their kill is somekind of worth. Its only casual going after tactics.

| Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Italy (y'know, spaghetti pizza maccaroni)

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic
    Or maybe spoil their /cancelaura macro.
    The Lich King is one tough mofo. You'll have to wait and try to avoid starting another flamefest.
    Banana phone
    I've got this feeling, so appealing,
    for us to get together and sing. Sing!

Who will be the next one?
    Will Lich King prove to be unbeatable for yet another reset?
    Will Timmy ever see his mom again?
    Will Batman be able to escape from Penguins evil plans?
    Will Penelope Pitstop find out The Hooded Claw's true identity?

Stay tuned for more!

On more serious plains you cant really put a date as to when the second kill will be. When we're talking about the top guilds skill is not a issue. From what you can see from Paragon's comps shows that they got some wacky tactic that works for them. So the question is when will the other guilds figure out what it is.
    Yo dawg i see you like trollin'. So we put trolls in your trolling posts so you can troll while you're getting troll'd with.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Turkey
    Or maybe spoil their /cancelaura macro.
    Ye because if it wasn't for infest hundreds of guilds would have killed him by now.

without raid buff he is strongest boss in wow.
    I can say that now and nothing can deny that.
    on the topic
    Hope ensidia doesnt get world second,not because i dont like them,just because we need some change in world top and get back some competion

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Nah, Yogg+0 in his hay day was still tougher than LK without buffs if you ask me.

But we're derailing :P Any update from the top 20 or so guilds on how close to a kill they are now? I heard a while back that Exodus were extremely close?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I think ensidia is not trying without debuff. I mean who would risk world top 5 kill on last boss of a expension? NO ONE with a brain inside the skull.
    I mean no one will mention that "They killed without buff or with buff" after 5 months. The thing people will remeber is how long it took to kill and in what rank in world. We wasted our 78th try on HC LK yesterday night and If I were ensidia or other guild I would work more faster to get the second kill on world. Because someone is chasing you...
    To be a king, first one should be a man!

suwâyyah Eu Darksorrow

Quote Originally Posted by pomterri
    I think ensidia is not trying without debuff. I mean who would risk world top 5 kill on last boss of a expension? NO ONE with a brain inside the skull.
    I mean no one will mention that "They killed without buff or with buff" after 5 months. The thing people will remeber is how long it took to kill and in what rank in world. We wasted our 78th try on HC LK yesterday night and If I were ensidia or other guild I would work more faster to get the second kill on world. Because someone is chasing you...
    If they aint focussing on that then I know for sure that Paragon will be the 1st with no raid buff kill. Which is in my eyes the real hardmode kill

Quote Originally Posted by Waterisbest
    By now every one should accept he is the toughest mofo so far in WoW.
    no no no vanilla raidin wuz teh sheet man!!! wotlk iz for newbs even ma granmah can kill the leech k1ng solo!

btw how many days was he unkillable????
    Yogg-Saron + 0 was 77 days did the Lich King beat this already? =D
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

Quote Originally Posted by Sauerkraud
    If they aint focussing on that then I know for sure that Paragon will be the 1st with no raid buff kill. Which is in my eyes the real hardmode kill
    Paragon will most likely be the first. They have him on farm with the 5 percent buff while every other guild is struggling, even with the 10 percent buff available. And with the gear they obtain from it they're probably not to far from achieving it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SPC7R0
    no no no vanilla raidin wuz teh sheet man!!! wotlk iz for newbs even ma granmah can kill the leech k1ng solo!

btw how many days was he unkillable????
    Yogg-Saron + 0 was 77 days did the Lich King beat this already? =D
    It's something like 56 days since the first reset when HC was available to Paragon, and as yet, no kill in hardest (zero zone buffs) mode. So may beat Yogg zero, but I guess we'll see as i'm sure Paragon want to get that first kill without buffs soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaktal
    It's something like 56 days since the first reset when HC was available to Paragon, and as yet, no kill in hardest (zero zone buffs) mode. So may beat Yogg zero, but I guess we'll see as i'm sure Paragon want to get that first kill without buffs soon enough.
    great... i hope he stays alive longer than Yogg, but dont take me wrong, yogg was the most epic fight i have ever seen in wow but the lich king is TEH LEACH KEENG!!!11!
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ