Character upgrades

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...cn=Wonderweiss

My character has become quite dated with leaving him to rust for a bit, now i am looking to see if you guys can recommend some upgrades.

I have access to TotGC 10/25, Icc10 and as far as a Icc25 pug can go these days. As fire i can still hold my own against some of the good Arcane mage i have encountered though slacking back with lack of 4pc t10 which will be resolved by weeks end.

I have a new cape in the wings though upgrading to it will lower my hit below cap with the 4pc t10 upgrade so i need to find a cheep source of hit upgrades.

I am looking primarily at my off hand and bracers for extra hit to also cover a weapon upgrade that will lack hit.

Fire talents that i have are well trusted for hard modes though i am open to suggestions.

Re: Character upgrades

off the top of my head, hit cap as you mentioned, t10 4 pc as you mentioned, get black magic on your wep

as for bracers and an oh, im typing these out too lazy to link, you can wowhead them yourself :P

ethersoaked bracers off i think rotface in icc 10, or better yet the ladys brittle bracers in 25, theyre boe so if you have the money you can buy them

as for the oh, the scourgelords baton off, something in the first 4, i wanna say boat or deathbringer, the 25m ohs dont have hit, i think
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.

Black magic is a rather odd one, it was never used much when i was raiding has it been changed or just for current stats?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderweiss
    Black magic is a rather odd one, it was never used much when i was raiding has it been changed or just for current stats?
    Black Magic was changed in patch 3.3 to its current iteration, 250 haste rating. Before it had a chance to place a DoT on the target on spellcast.

Baton drops from Lady Deathwisperer in ICC10.

try and get abyssal rune over illustration. its better, illustration is cool and all (i love it to bits) but abyssal is better.
    and yeah black magic is better than 63 sp now.

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

Quote Originally Posted by wonderweiss
    yea black magic is now a haste proc 250 with about a 35% uptime, it beats 63 spl pwr for any mage spec
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.

Thanks for the help guys i'll take your suggestions on board and research them further.