Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Shaman filght form

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan
    hmmm okmaking a (short) list. Shamans can:
    - Melee
    - Cast
    - Heal
    - Even to a lesser extent, tank. I remeber that video of a shaman tanking Freya.
    - Dispell, Friendly units AND enemies
    - Counter on a very low CD
    - Cleanse
    - Walk on water
    - Resurrect
    - Resurrect THEMSELVES!!!
    - Use ghost wolf form, which is not only a travel form but even, well, hard to see
    - Slow enemies
    - Push back enemies
    - Polymorph enemies (hex)
    - In Cataclysm even cast while moving...
    - Support a LOT
    - Cast heroism/bloodlust
    - Dropping a totem for almost everything they have no normal talent for
    - Drop a grounding totem, making themselves IMMUNE to the next anything
    - Use their hearthstone on a 15 minutes base (or even lower by now?)
    - Wear Cloth, leather and Mail
    - Make your next cast crit for sure...
    - Use Spirit wolves

well i´m quite sure i´m forgettibng some really essential ones.
    But anyway, judging that list from a non shaman point of view i´d say: "You guys have WAY ENOUGH abilities, totems, anything. There is no need to pimp shamans unless it is your plan to go raiding solo."
    Right, I can also make a summary just as long as that about every other class in the game, as to why they shouldn't get a new skill because ' they can already do so much already' : Not really going for a valid point there, were we?

I for one have always welcomed the idea of another spirit form.
    “I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."”
    -Emo Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgie
    Right, I can also make a summary just as long as that about every other class in the game, as to why they shouldn't get a new skill because ' they can already do so much already' : Not really going for a valid point there, were we?

I for one have always welcomed the idea of another spirit form.
    erm, no you cant, i´m sure the list of most all other classes, maye except paladins, wont be half as long untilk you add jackshit like:
    a mage can:
    -conjure strudel
    -conjure cookies
    -conjure icewater

Better using the astrial plane to move faster from place to place. But in the plane you can only be Norm of GW form but you move at 310%speed at the cost of 50%mana. Sounds legit and it has some lore i think.