300 Triumph and 60 Frost

I have tons of badges and I am not to sure what I should buy with them. Here is my armory.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...r&cn=Orcanidas

Re: 300 Triumph and 60 Frost

anyone?

Triumph Badges:
    Helm of Thunderous Rampage - 75 badges
    Pauldrons of Trembling Rage - 45 badges
    Dexterous Brightstone Ring - 35 badgers
    Bloodshed Band - 35 badges

Frost:
    Either
    Might of the Ocean Serpent or Hakumi War Token or either the DPS 264 Belt or Gloves

I'm no expert, but if you want gear for your arms spec mainly, these seem obvious.

Buy t10 with frosts. Or t9 with triumphs so you can drop that outdated as all fuck t7.
    Quote Originally Posted by HopOnPop View Post
    Obviously Garrosh would win, it's like a gorilla vs a human... do you know how strong a gorilla is? He'll snap your dick off and throw it in the tall grass. Garrosh = dick-snapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Sure. When I wake up in the middle of the night with a full tank, I just flip back the curtain and let it flow.

Don't get herkuml as arms, it's pretty bad because haste isn't very valuable. Use frosts for tier pieces and the triumph suggestions given are good, I'd pass on the pauldrons of trembling rage though and get tier instead (chest/shoulders are a good selections for attaining your 2pc t9 which is very good)

Like someone said earlier, try to get 2 piece t9 with triumph badges, for great 2 piece bonus (though you should change to 4 piece t10 asap but requires alot more frost badges)

For Arms you want the non-expertise ilvl 264 badge cloak, which is a good cheap buy

If you are willing to spend some gold, (primordial saronite price is going cheaper daily) then there are huge upgrades in the form of ilvl 264 crafted legs/boots, also shadow's edge axe by paying for the 2 quest items and saronite (axe spec for arms is alot better than sword)...Also even the TOC ilvl 245 crafted gear would be big upgrades

WoW: Talho #11 top warrior dps on 25 Saurfang and Festergut *WORLDWIDE* and #1 top dps in the WORLD, among all classes, not just warrior, for Blood Prince Council, as of 4/7/10
    http://www.wowmeteronline.com/rank/clazz/dps/war/9/0/3