Deleted
    Recruiting Eu Alliance.
    My battle net tag is Kamaikashi#2221.
    !(No I'm not willing to pay for your game time. Why? because i think its dumb. If you are interested to play the game you will buy it on your own, i don't see any reason to pay for someone to play with me. You will already get free characters by leveling with me fast, fair enough.)!
    I'm recruiting for leveling and having some fun with a person, teaching him how to play WoW and so if hes new to the game if not new just to have fun and get leveling fast since I'm playing the game long.

Looking for someone to recruit on Kazzak EU!

What I can give you:
    - 4x Hexweave bags (worth 1k each)
    - Gold for the heirlooms up to 90 for your character (12K)

What you need to provide yourself:
    - A copy of the game
    - Gametime (It gives you a free month when you buy the game)
    - Time on your hands, I'd love to be able to level multiple characters
    - Some type of experience for the game (mostly because I want to avoid any slow progression leveling)

There is still plenty of time until Legion releases, so if you are interested and want to start play the game again, feel free to contact me and LETS DO THIS! Battletag: Jycken#21438

[EU] Looking for someone to play with,I can buy my own game and also two months of gametime if you get me Legion!
    I'm not totally new to WoW and want to be ready for Legion.
    If you are interested and want to know more about me just add me on Battle-net: Vendrick#21643
    Thanks you. ^^
    Last edited by Fairel; 2016-08-07 at 06:12 PM.

Still looking to be recruited on US server either faction works.

What I provide:
    BC and 60 day card already in hand, but I won't turn in my 60 day card until I need to due to people bailing in the past.
    I can play most days 5pm - midnight central time on weekdays, but weekends are hit and miss.

Where you come in:
    Would like play with an experienced player since I haven't played WOW for a while.
    Help with gold, heirlooms, and what not.
    Someone who is in it for the long haul and wants to continue to play once RAF is over.

Looking to start today if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkSon77 View Post

What I provide:
    BC and 60 day card already in hand, but I won't turn in my 60 day card until I need to due to people bailing in the past.
    I can play most days 5pm - midnight central time on weekdays, but weekends are hit and miss.

Where you come in:
    Would like play with an experienced player since I haven't played WOW for a while.
    Someone who is in it for the long haul and wants to continue to play once RAF is over.

Messaged you with my background and contact info

[EU] Looking for someone to play with,I can buy my own game and also two months of gametime if you get me Legion!
    I'm not totally new to WoW and want to be ready for Legion.
    If you are interested and want to know more about me just add me on Battle-net: Vendrick#21643
    Thanks you. ^^

What I provide:

Where you come in:

Add me -> Deophyte#1757

I'm experienced, I can provide you with what you need... and I need a friend to play with going into Legion!!

Let me know man!

What I provide:

Where you come in:

Can't message you yet - but add me on B-tag if you're still looking. Adelers#1471

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking to recruit someone to US Horde - Mal'Ganis. I currently have the WoW Token to give to someone who buys their own chest. Please shoot me a PM on B.net or here - Adelers#1471. Work a few hours a day but I'm free most of the time otherwise.

Deleted
    LF to be recruited by someone very ACTIVE:

1.EU -> Silvermoon or EU -> Ravencrest
    2.We can lvl up to 2x chars to Level 90 and I need one to Level 60 so that I can boost it and have proffs done
    3.I can get the game by myself but then I'd like to get some financial assistance(GOLD) in game,
    4.I have all heirlooms(on another battlenet wow acc and they're shared so i don't need any)

feel interested? pm matt.ashton89 (skype)

Looking to recruit someone on EU Argent Dawn! It's an incredible realm, for some all roleplayers might seem lame, but the cities and the world overall feel so much more alive. There are raiding guilds even if not many. I'm in one that is led by veteran raiders and is currently recruiting for Legion. I cannot provide much financial support, but I am very active (10-18 hours a day) and want to level several characters before Legion hits and to have some good company going into Legion.

Battletag: Sunstorm#2728
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2016-08-11 at 06:25 AM.

Buenas, recién ayer comencé una cuenta starter en el reino quel'thalas, y quisiera buscar que alguien me reclutara como amigo, en el momento no tengo dinero para comprar el juego, gracias.

Cazador
    lv 12
    Therolek
    Horda

BattleTag : hector2icaru #1424

Correo: hector2icarus gmail.com

Hello,i just wanted to tell you guys,i just finished lvling with the person who recluted me so i wanted to put my name out there but now only as recluter
    also im letting you know i have the account I was recluted for with a lvl 100 rogue if u are interested in playing just let me know ^^ since i wont be using it
    one month and the account its yours ^^ i just want to be able to play my old account still has more than 20 days of free time.

and heres my original post.

Hello I'm looking to recruit someone to play with and have alot of fun together ^^ I have alot of time so we can play as much as you want im up for anything

my B.net name is Sylvos#1858.

Here is what I need from you:

Purchase a prepaid card, allowing me to gain 30 days of WoW time. "
    if u want,and play dota 2 i can pay you the game time with high quality items
    "
    Be a US Player.

Here is what I can provide in return now and later:

I will pay you back for the prepaid with gold,we can decide how much u want for it,ill pay more then what a token costs 10k-20k more.
    I can play on any server. I will create a new character to lvl up with you.
    Pick a server I have a presence on and I will supply Gold for Heirlooms and anything else you may need.

I also play HOST......and im a good friend u just have to know me ^^
    add me or pm me to discuss more detals......I Really wnt to play wow again so im also up to be recluited ...

Deleted
    Looking to be RECRUITED EU:

About me:
    - Getting back into WoW after a couple of years break.
    - I have a lot of experience both PvE and PvP in the game, so we will level quickly. I can play any role/class.
    - I'm a very active player and I'm looking for somebody as active as me.
    - This is a dealbreaker: If you're not willing to level plenty of characters with me, I'm not playing with you. I'll inspect you to make sure you play daily for a considerable amount.

I provide:

- My own Battle-Chest and game-time.

You provide:

- Gold for the characters we level together (We'll discuss the amount, but if you don't have a considerable amount of gold to provide you're not the player I'm looking for)
    - Heirlooms are optional. If you can get them it's all the better, but we level fast without them either way.

Send me a PM here and we'll discuss things.

Looking to RECRUIT on Stormscale/Kazzak EU!

Horde faction only...
    What I provide:
    - large experience of the game and large experience for leveling
    - I can play every day for multiple hours
    - I will provide 5x 16 slot BAGS at start for your first char
    - I will provide you with 10k gold right from the get go, so you can learn flying, buy looms and what not
    - WILL TRADE YOU AN ADDITIONAL 20k gold once we reach level 90
    - WILL TRADE YOU AN ADDITIONAL 30k gold once you purchase 1month of gametime
    - I can have friendly attitude and we can use voice communication if that is something you desire

What You need:
    - Provide your own battlechest of course
    - Have a bit of experience with the game please

contact me on skype: edsheer4
    bnet: youngkobe#2126

Looking to be recruited (US, Horde)

If you want to provide a WoW battlechest CDkey, I will complete RAF with you and guarantee 2 months of game time. I've done 2 full 0-90 RAF recently with 2 different people here. I'm basically online all day (eastern time zone). I'm looking to level up a horde character on a high pop US Horde server. I will be healing dungeons during the leveling up process. I might consider leveling 2 characters if it is a requirement for you.

Deleted
    Looking for a RaF Partner. EU

You have to buy the account, nothing more.
    If we do it on Stormrage or Azuremyst (they're connected) I will give you any excess gear I don't need and you can have it,
    I will pay for your repairs until a point where you got enough money, I will give you some starting money, around 2.5-3k to buy heirlooms,
    for every level 60 I will give you 500g-1k depending on how fast it is.
    Message me on this or message me on skype - hazzy00

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, message you on skype - hazzy00

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit a RaF partner, you provide the game, let me refer you and I shall provide us with a 2 man mount at level 20, money for repairs, maybe some cash for you for heirlooms, and maybe 500g for everyone character we get to a agreeable level. EU, Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit a RaF partner,
    you provide the game, let me refer you and I shall provide us with a 2 man mount at level 20,
    money for repairs,
    maybe some cash for you for heirlooms,
    and maybe 500g for everyone character we get to a agreeable level.
    EU, Horde.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for someone to recruit on EU, Horde to stormrage or Azuremyst so I can pay. You provide the game I can provide gold etc, we discuss in game.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for someone to recruit on EU, Horde to stormrage or Azuremyst so I can pay.
    You provide the game I can provide gold etc,
    we discuss in game.
    Last edited by mmoc5750df70f2; 2016-08-14 at 03:53 AM.

Deleted
    Hi there!

Looking for people to refer who wants to level characters
    : I'm on Outland EU ( Alliance side)
    gold wise in the moment i'm pretty low but later on or as we game i can try to help you out ( buying mounts etc)
    if you are interested or want to refer just add my battlenet : Phlox#21663

Deleted
    Hi,

Looking for someone to be recruited, right now. I can play all day.
    I'm playing on Silvermoon EU faction Alliance, the best raiding server.

I can provide gold, bags, mounts & riding.
    Pm me on here or on battlenet Xarkeh#2443

recruiting!!!!!!
    I want to lvl up someone toons so if you new to the game or re starting it hmu for RAF no skype or anything needed
    add me on battle.net:wishgranted#1245

Deleted
    FOUND
    Hi, I'm looking to get recruited on NA since i'm coming from EU and I can't play there anymore due to timezone issues. I'm not looking particularly on leveling a toon because i haven't left for the US yet and i'll just use the legion pre-purchase boost. If we find a time to play together i'm willing to try leveling with the invasions because I heard that you get mad xp even without raf/elixir. I will get a pre-paid card right away so you can get your mount and month, in exchange i'd like some gold
    Last edited by mmoc230eeea53d; 2016-08-14 at 10:34 PM.