Deleted
    EDIT: Found a veteran for RAF link.

Hi ,I stopped playing 5 year ago and now i'm returning with a new account. I have a lot of free time until beginning 2017 i will be playing almost every day for most of the day. I would like someone willing to level at last 3-4 character to 90(not immediately but in the next 3 month).
    I can provide my own key just would like some money as a kickstarter to buy heirlooms and maybe a guild.
    No server preference as long it's EU but strongly prefer horde side.
    My battletag is ogilhinn#2184, impatient to play wow again hope someone will add me soon
    Last edited by mmoc4543d2aea6; 2016-10-24 at 10:46 PM.

Hello!

I have several low lvl alts that I'm looking to level up. I'd be happy to do this together with someone else / in a group. I'm mostly Alliance-EU, but I do have a Horde-EU fire mage on lvl 1 as well.

I'm a casual, laid-back player not hellbent on being the top notch. I just wanna have fun going through the leveling process, maybe do some old dungeons in a group, and figured I'd see if someone else wanted to tag along for shenanigans. I'm active weekday evenings, timezone is CET.

B-tag is jesseberyll#2308 if you're interested

Looking top recruit someone u.s. horde. I will provide bags and gold, also have the ability to get us powerleveled. I play often and at a 2100 rating in pvp as well as mythic raiding so if anyone would like to learn how to play at a higher level as we go on that'd be no problem! Can play around your schedule.

Battletag: braden#1179

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello there,
    Hoping to find a quality partner for RAF. I would ideally like to find someone in the western United States or someone who plays late, and lives wherever in the US. I don't only play late but with other priorities later in the evening is when I find myself devoting the most time. Prior experience is preferred, possibly someone who missed a couple expansions and wants to return to the game. I would be willing to level as many characters as you would like, I would hope we could do more than just 1-2.

Unfortunately I do not have much to offer in-game but I could definitely get some gold your way and bags on first character and we can take it from there. If we chat for a bit and I decide you would be an ideal candidate I would be likely willing to buy the Battlechest for you, granted that will probably take the right person.

Please comment here or add me Frozt # 1282 Thank you for reading

Deleted
    Will recruit someone on Kazzak, horde side. I have tons of gold and I'll give you 50k, + a token after a couple of characters. If its really smooth I'll give you another 50k gold.

4 characters, ish. Thanks in advance. Goldenpants#213166

EU.

Deleted
    Hello, im looking for someone to do RaF with, so we can level extremly fast with the xp buff and have some fun in the meantime. EU tho.
    I will provide:
    -gold for riding skill
    -heirlooms
    -tanking or healing while leveling so we can que up fast
    -bags w/ 20-22slot
    You have to pay for:
    -BCH;
    -Legion;
    -You will get 1 month game time for free with that.
    If you need more information or you have a question reply or send a pm.
    My battlenet tag is: Deathwing#21189 you can add me there too.
    Thanks for reading, hope we can have a journey together.^

Deleted
    Hi. Looking to RAF someone on Eu-Silvermoon. horde or Alliance does not matter too much whatever you prefer.

you need to buy the game and have some free time on your hands.

i will provide everything else you need for you, even game tokens if you want.

Add me on skype xziin11 or Btag Proffs#1734

Deleted
    Hi I'm looking for someone for RAF

Details:
    - EU ONLY
    - on Silvermoon
    - Alliance preferred over horde but its your choice
    - I can pay your heirlooms,bags, riding etc...

If interested add me ingame: Dannin#2473

I'm looking to either get recruited or recruit someone.

I'm from the us looking to play on us servers. I have been playing on eu but some stuff happened (I'll tell you if you want to know) and I have decided to start playing on us. I currently have an account but I have no desire to play any of the characters that I've leveled up in the past and I really don't feel like leveling a new one at the normal rate. I'm willing to start over on a new account from zero if you provide the battle chest.

I can play literally ANY time, if you're interested add me discerino#1885 I'm looking to start playing asap

If you're willing to recruit me and if you buy me legion I can give you my current account that has legion
    Last edited by benzino; 2016-11-10 at 08:44 AM.

[US] (Horde) Looking to Be Recruited
    Looking for someone to provide me w/a battle chest and 30K for heirlooms. My immediate leveling plans include a druid (can heal), hunter and then demon hunter (can tank). I'm up for leveling a few more classes. I am experienced w/the game and it should only take us around 10 hours per toon to hit 100. No life - my schedules completely open. PM me.

Horde side
    Looking to recruit someone anyone 1-100 starting now
    Will give gold for heirlooms/bags/Gold for Token... Preferably a tank for quick Q's

Mikeskar#1262
    Skype = Wafflezroflz
    Last edited by Wafflezroflz; 2016-11-10 at 11:08 PM.

Found someone, thanks.
    Last edited by Kimble85; 2016-11-12 at 12:20 AM.

US Horde Mal'ganis

You will be provided with gold for looms bags whatever.
    Will also provide a 1 month token at lvl 100
    Please don't be bad and know how to play.
    1-10 grind then nothing but dungeons, have lvl 110 that can boost us through.

Bnet - Mikeskar#1262
    Skype - Wafflezroflz

Want to give it another go?

Horde area 52

While I cannot supply the battlechest it is only 10 dollars at the moment with the sale. I do provide tons of gold,those 15k gold leveling potions, access to a top raiding/pvp guild,heirlooms,tons of info, when we level our first char I will buy you any mount under 25k off of auction house,and tons more. Looking to just grind out levels and level as many characters as possible. add me on battle.net or message me on here battle.net is rift #1895

Greetings, I'd like to be Recruited on any EU realm, faction doesn't matter.
    I know almost everything about this game and about legion. I wanna level 3+ characters. I'm short on money therefore I won't be able to buy Battlechest but only within 1 month of time I can quickly farm gold to sustain monthly fee, I also am a high-rated pvp player (2k+ 2s, 3s) and could teach you the ways of being better in PvP. Also I can play 24/7.
    You can add me on skype (mertthehell) if you want to discuss.
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Ashstormlol; 2016-11-12 at 10:27 AM.

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Offering RAF reward (will play most likelly two months)
    Offers in inbox.
    Accepting gold or CS:GO items
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Hi, Im INSANE LEVELING, want looking to be recruited for leveling toons (to level 90 or 100 maybe) in ILLIDAN-US Horde. I have time to play 4 Hours daily ... 19:00 to 23:00 (UTC/GMT -5)

You OFFER:* ?????????? - MAYBE BCH or LEGION - GOLD? TOKEN? OFFER ME

My OFFER: * Leveling min 3 toons to level 90 (in 3 months to raf bonus exp) - if LEGION is provide leveling i can leveling moreeeee * Play with tanks and healers for more fast dungeon leveling

My btag: Sraelius2#1261
    FB: fb.com/mr.jotaka

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Europe to level some chars.
    I am able to provide you with flying, heirlooms.

Captain#2557

Deleted
    Im looking to be recruitet if you are up for leveling some new chars, im from eu and can provide all my games myself, you can choose both realm and faction, i also have heirloom, it would be a plus if you could provide some bags etc.. PM me if you are interestet