Re: Looking for RAF-partner - Post here!

This one is gonna be different from the rest:

I am looking to be recruited.

But:

I am not looking to level together and so on, I have fairly weird play hours and I just wanna chill trough the old content before it all disapears in cataclysm.

General stuff:
    -You provide: wow key (if you have a spare one, else it's just 15euro)
    I do this mainly because in the past I had bad experiences with this. +You have to do absoluletly nothing, and only gain benefit from this, so it seemed fair.

-500-1k starting gold on a EU server (depending on how you want to do it, for example some up front, the rest when I add the gametime, or just some bags +100g, the rest when I add the gametime, your choice), horde.

That's all, after that I get my own tbc/wotlk/gametime (saturday, or next week), you get the mount/extra levels when I reach 60/

Sup,

I'm looking to recruit someone on dragonblight EU, I play alliance. I don't have any interest in leveling an alt all day long, but I do have a lot of alts around any level I can join in when I'm bored and 3 80s I can boost you with occasionally and help you with hard group quests. I'll hook you up with like 2k gold (300 the first day, the rest when I get my rocket) bags glyphs whatever you want so you get a headstart but the cdkey you'll have to buy yourself. I speak Dutch, English and a little bit of all the rest.

So, recap, looking for someone who just wants to chill while we wait for Cata and level on your own most of the time, with some help.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeriV
    This one is gonna be different from the rest:

I am looking to be recruited.

But:

I am not looking to level together and so on, I have fairly weird play hours and I just wanna chill trough the old content before it all disapears in cataclysm.

General stuff:
    -You provide: wow key (if you have a spare one, else it's just 15euro)
    I do this mainly because in the past I had bad experiences with this. +You have to do absoluletly nothing, and only gain benefit from this, so it seemed fair.

-500-1k starting gold on a EU server (depending on how you want to do it, for example some up front, the rest when I add the gametime, or just some bags +100g, the rest when I add the gametime, your choice), horde.

That's all, after that I get my own tbc/wotlk/gametime (saturday, or next week), you get the mount/extra levels when I reach 60/
    So basically you want people to give you 1k gold and 15 euro and hope that you MIGHT continue playing? Not to mention 3 post count on you...

Server: US
    Realm: Ner'zhul (4º top US realm)
    Faction: Alliance

Looking for someone to recruit.

I Will give you: 4500g (it will cover items,repairs,mounts,mount train, etc)

How?: 500g at begin, 4000g when the Rocket mount is in my in-game Mail

Send a PM to me or add me at xeritoh@hotmail.com (MSN Messenger (Online all the time) or mailbox)

I will preffer you to add me on messenger.
    Thanks for reading.

Xeh from US Ner'zhul.

Ps: I am not leveling a new toon with you, ill just give you the extra exp for recruiting and the gold. Im able to run some instances with you if im free while I play. You got to get 2 months suscription, otherwise I wont get the mount.

Quote Originally Posted by AtotheJ
    So basically you want people to give you 1k gold and 15 euro and hope that you MIGHT continue playing? Not to mention 3 post count on you...
    Let me clarify this:

You get:
    1Month of gametime
    The rocket mount
    30 free levels

I get:
    some gold.
    no free choice of server anymore

You have to do absolulety nothing, now if I pay the 15, chances are it is just another guy that wants some free gametime.
    If you pay the 15, in the worst case scenario you have bought yourself a month of gametime.

And I already said in my post that you can give for example 100g +4bags in the beginning and then the rest when you get the mount+the levels.

tbh, If no one is interested in this, I'm just gonna make a new account myself next week, just tought I'd throw it up here with these conditions, and they don't seem all that unfair to me.

Hi,

I'm looking to recruit someone.

LocationUS)
    ServerUS) Stormrage or Any US realm really
    Faction:Alliance or horde

I'll include:
    1:Free 16 slot bags and 2000g at level 1
    2:Free riding and mount up to 225 (Normal flying)--(Epic after I receive 1month free)
    3:My services with all professions
    4:I will boost you on my main if needed, however I won't do it endlessly.(If on Stormrage)
    5:Dual-spec

Email:carltondaley@live.ca

Looking to recruit.

US - COilfang - Horde PvP

I will provide.
    Bags, Gold for 20/40 mount 60 regular flyer and half of ur epic mount if u reach 77 and want to get to 80. Also gold for some gear if needed. Also 1k gold after u reach 40.

U provide.
    UR account paid for for the 2 months so I can get my mount.

Info about myself.

I'm a raider been playing game for 5 years. Very interested in getting the rocket mount so I will grind out a few 60's if wanted. Lvling will be speedy I have 5 lvl 80's. I'm easy to get along with and chat with. I can help u with the game if ur new.

Send me a email or add me to msn. c00k13l0v3r@gmail.com

Looking to Recruit someone

Server: Shadowmoon- Alliance/Horde; does not matter i have toons on both factions

Here is what i expect from you:
    - You be mature
    - Have experience in the 1-60 leveling experience
    - Purchase atleast 2 months of In-game time
    -Be patient + mature; age is not a major factor to me as long as you are mature
    - Preferably have a mic
    - Be online for adequate hours per day (I would like atleast 2 60+ characters at the end of this)

Here is what you can expect from me:
    - maturity
    - I cover All your expenses (800g epics from the AH would not be considered as such an expense)
    - I buy your bags; mount training costs; mounts; repairs; everythign that would help us level faster
    - I'm on for 4-5 hours a day; we can powerlevel fast
    - I can get us runs through instances
    - an 80 on either side to stop people from ganking us.

I will give you 1000g for each 60 you level with me.

You can PM me here or reach me:
    in-game Lolollolol (Alliance-SM) or Sartharion (SM-Horde)
    email:Sumbody_gona_get_hurt@hotmail.com

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    Internet explorer, burn it.

I am looking for a Experinced RaF partner, That can supply the following

Gold
    Bags
    Time
    Mounts including epic flyer
    Has vent +mic
    Horde Only
    80's On a High pop Server (no rp) big + if your on BG9
    If you have Rep it is also a big+

I will supply my own keys as well as the first 2 months up front so you get your mount, This is not my first time playing I am quite experienced with the game looking to get possibly 2 60s.

Edit: I am on the West Coast

Looking for RAF partner: I want to recruit you!

Servers - Area 52 horde side, or Alleria ally side

I can provide:
    *I can provide bags
    *Im knowledgeable on every class
    *Have my own vent server (only me and a friend use it for arenas currently)
    *Gold

What im looking for:
    *someone willing to level a few toons to 60
    *someone that can play for more than 15mins at a time
    *someone mature
    Quote Originally Posted by roflzore
    so freya hard mode in tier 8.5 was a compleed walk in the park ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansib0i
    Judging by her surroundings.. yeah, it was a walk in the park.

I am looking to recruit someone.

What I expect from you:

Is that you pay fro your Vanilla WoW key.

You do not have to pay for two months if you do not want to (I am more interested in the Character).

I expect decent times of play (I live in America and in Central time zone), however if needed I am not a strict person, real life comes first.

What to expect from me:

Gold to train skills and mounts excluding epic flyer. This applies as long as you play on a server in which I have an 80.

Knowledge of the game.

We will quest to 60.

What I am not looking for:
    Someone who wants to get a character to 60 in less than a week.
    Someone who is not nice.

PM me on here for more info.

Deleted

LF some one to recruit on vashj, europe horde side

I provide:1. 100g starting fee
    2. 4x 16 slot bags
    3.normal ground mount, epic ground mount, normal flying mount

I am: dutch, from belgium, a player that plays on a regular base, and a friendly person

PM me if u are intrested

greets on forward, chozen

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic1337
    I am looking to recruit someone on Jeadenar EU - HORDE.

My name is Steven i am 17 years old, and im from The Netherlands. I speak english flawlessly incase you would like to use skype while leveling.
    I want to play on the Horde side, since all my characters are there.

Things i can offer:
    -Play everyday from 16.15 to 18.00 (dinner break 18.00 to 19.00) and play from 19.00 to 23.00+.
    -I know how to level fast and i know 97% of the quests in the game!
    -16 Slots bags x 4
    -500g to start with
    -I can make all your glyphs and gems with my main (for free)
    -LVL 20 Mount
    -LVL 40 Mount
    -LVL 60 Mount
    -Another 500g when you grant me 30 levels
    -Dual-spec

If you are interested, add me on msn: negativ1337@hotmail.com

Kind regards,

Chronic1337
    I can play WoW for 48+ hours swift. Some may say it's a problem but i call it a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadosta
    Recruiting or being Recruited!

If I recruit YOU:
    - You provide yourself with serial keys and game time
    - I'll pay 2000g once we hit 60 and you have given me granted levels
    - I will provide bags and repairs and skills costs along with mounts excluding epic flying this amount is in addition to the 2000g and will be paid when necessary
    - The above will apply to each character we make!
    - I have coupe years of experience with horde and a bit of experience as alliance and I will assist you as much as possible as we level
    - If on main servers i can arrange people to run us through dungeons
    __-main servers = frostmourne horde, thaurissan horde, gundrak horde and alliance
    - Server and faction is purely your choice!
    - I'd like to level 1-2 characters one possibly to twink.
    - Any combo's are fine by me

What I will provide & Expect if you recruit ME:
    - Bags all supplied
    - Mounts supplied
    - I will provide keys for games
    - Quick leveling
    - help to boost professions
    - LARGE amount of gold to give incentive for your new zoom zoom rocket mount
    - Extra gold for skills, repairs, dual spec (Not necessary) and gear

Send mail on MMO or email me at n474n.hc@gmail.com
    Pls feel free to ask any questions im willing to negotiate most things.

Thanks for your time

Shadosta - 85 / Rain (Alt) - 85/ Cøach (Retired) - 85 /Justicar (Alt) - 64

Recruiting RAF - EU

Horde Skullcrusher or Ally outland or Ally Scarshield Legion

I will pay for your mounts up to normal flying, bags, skill training + some extra when you hit 60. I will not provide keys or gametime.

I am british, will be online alot during the summer through the day but I do raid/arena on some evenings. Will help with group quests and instances plus I have experience through all content. I have extensive knowledge of all classes and will help you with talents, gear and ability usage for pve and pvp.

Message me if interested.
    STFU and kill shit.

I am looking to recruit someone.
    Server: Mannoroth (Horde)

What I expect from you:

Is that you pay for your Vanilla WoW key.

You do not have to pay for two months if you do not want to (I am more interested in the Character).

What to expect from me:

Gold to train skills
    mounts(land regular, land epic, flyer regular) including half of your epic flyer cost
    dual spec
    and bags

Knowledge of the game.

We will quest to 60.

email me at patriots4champs@yahoo.com if interested

Quote Originally Posted by Chronic1337
    I am looking to recruit someone on Jaedenar HORDE!

Recruiter: <Me>
    Play times: <Sunday-Thursday - 17.00 to 23.00 Realm time|Friday-Saturday 11.00 to 04.00>
    Benefits offered: <500g start|500g when i get granted levels|Dual-Spec|Gear|Glyphs|Level 20, 40 and 60 mount>
    Requirements from you: <Be active|Vanilla CD Key>
    Realm/Faction: <Jaedenar HORDE>
    Contact me via: <MSN; Negativ1337@hotmail.com>
    Other relevant info: <I'm from the Netherlands. We can use Skype/Ventrilo/Teamspeak if you would like to. Friendly player with humor. I know 99% of the quests. It's not a problem if you can't play all those hours above, but i do want to play more then 2 hours a day if possible>

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Chronic1337
    I can play WoW for 48+ hours swift. Some may say it's a problem but i call it a gift.

I'm looking for a person to Refer. I will provide:

A leveling experience up to 60 with you.
    Gold for gear/mounts/etc. bags, crafted gear, etc. so long as you agree to level on Stonemaul-US

Leveling on my main server, Stonemaul-US is preferred so I have access to all my professions and gold.

I'd just like to find someone legitimately interested in creating a new account that I could refer. I can work with whatever needs you have if you are willing.

I will create a tank/healer to make randoms dungeons easier, I do prefer that you make a horde character though. I have little knowledge of alliance areas and won't be able to help as much there. Please send me a PM if interested.

Hello! Im looking for a person to recruit and have a blast of leveling with!

Worldpart: EU
    Server: Darkmoon Faire, Alliance
    Benefits for You!: Gold for Mounts at level 20, 40 and 60! Aswell as 250g to have a headstart! PROBABLY 1000g later, Depending on the said persons spent time with me and so to speak,
    Even the possibility to get us boosted if we are a bit lazy!
    Requirements: You pay your game copy(ies) Yourself, Im a poor man and would have done it with Dualboxing if i had any sort of money myself, Know how to speak english up to a certain point Aswell as being ACTIVE!
    Contacts: MSN - Thomas@Funessen.dk, Skype - LPlalalaLP, Email - Thomas_1302@hotmail.com
    Possibilities: Talking Over Skype while leveling together,

Contact me if in interest of doing this!

Blackrock - US - Horde

Looking for: Someone to recruit
    Server: Blackrock-US

Expectations: I'd like you to buy your copy of the game and pay for the two months. My main goal is to level and would like to hit 60 as quickly as possible.

For my part, I will pay for all mount fees up to level 60 (flying). I'll give you 500g to start out with for the leveling process and once we hit 60, I'll give you another 1,000 gold to help carry you through to 80.

I'll pay for all the dungeon leveling runs we make. My goal is to hit 60 in an afternoon, if everything goes well.

Personally I'm laid back and easy going. I want to get to 60 quickly, but I'm not pushy.

If you want more information or have any questions let me know and I'll get back to you.