10+ Year Old Account
    Send a pm if you would like a SoR. I am on Kil'jaeden alliance, Shadowsong horde/alliance, but I could make a toon on any server you want.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

Looking for a re-invite. email is mtbeall at gmail dot com. US server.
    -alliance...preferably Malygos
    Last edited by mtbeall; 2012-03-08 at 07:34 AM.

Received SoR, Thanks!
    Last edited by inficere; 2012-03-08 at 08:00 AM.

Deleted
    i have SoRs available for numerous eu servers - ragnaros (horde/alliance) hellfire (alliance) kazzak (horde) the maelstrom (horde)

If you need a scroll sent to you on Icecrown - US server, hit me up. Will help with stuff when i am on if you need as well.

LF SoR

Server: US Dethecus Horde
    jacky_chen (at) shaw (dot) ca

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm i'm wondering if the mount that you get is for the sending char only or if you can choose wich char will get it, but well still have scrolls to give on EU-Kil'jaeden.
    If it's possible to choose the char on any server i would also offer any other EU server ^^ i just want that mount on my main pm me if you're interested

A big thanks for the Sig and Avatar made by i4ni

Sending SoR Scrolls

Alliance - Wildhammer
    Horde - Shadowsong

You dont have to play on my server though

Send me a PM if ya want resurrection!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryok View Post
    hmm i'm wondering if the mount that you get is for the sending char only or if you can choose wich char will get it, but well still have scrolls to give on EU-Kil'jaeden.
    If it's possible to choose the char on any server i would also offer any other EU server ^^ i just want that mount on my main pm me if you're interested
    Looking at the FAQ it looks like you can redeem it to whoever you want on your battlenet account.

"How do I redeem my mount once my friend subscribes?
    Visit your Account Management page and click on the Scroll of Resurrection option. Under the History/Status tab, you will see a Claim Mount button when you are able to redeem the mount. Choose the realm and character on which you want to receive the mount and it will arrive in your character’s mailbox."

Still looking for someone to send a SoR to.

Who will be ressing you? Chrysus from Boulderfist (Horde) [US] [PvP]
    I will gladly donate 2k to your new character. (Can only be gotten by transferring to my server)
    Though I can make a character on any server of your choice - but I will not be able to offer any help or gold.

Please be willing to pay for your 30 days asap... I'm not looking to wait too long to get this mount, I just want to get it and be done with this.

(And please, have more than 10 posts :/)
    Last edited by Chaochamp; 2012-03-08 at 08:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a scroll for US server. *I play on Area 52 which is a high population on a PvE server. *I can make a toon elsewhere if you want a toon on another server.

Offering an EU scroll on Runetotem EU. The way it works is you keep all your characters on their existing realms. You have the option to boost one of your characters to level 80, and the option of moving that character to Runetotem EU. PM me the name and realm of your existing character, or otherwise the email address that is associated with your Battle.net account.
    Dragonslayer Hoddie - pretending to know what I'm doing!

I'd love to send a scroll to someone to get the mount.

I play Horde on Lothar US. (I could also send one from Alliance but I'm really active on Horde.) I can get you into my guild too if you like.

Have a scroll available on TICHONDRIUS US.

PM me if interested.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    Offering SoR on EU-Outland Alliance = best pvp server.
    PM me for details.

Scroll of Resurrection - Europe!

Able to be on any realm, horde or alliance. Just let me know and i'll do it. Leave your e-mail of the account here, or Private Message me! Can be done instantly.

Please quote me so I know you're requesting my Scroll of Resurrection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZUN0 View Post
    Looking for RaF levelling partner, who is online alot of hours,
    pm me with your terms or if you want to know details, will pay gold if you let me refer you, and vise versa if you refer me.
    Zuno - Shadowsong EU
    still looking

I have a scroll to offer, I play on US but I don't play*consistently*as I am very busy currently out of game. I just want a mount for when I can get back. :3 PM if interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    Still lookin to resurrect someone can use scroll on you on Ravencrest EU Alliance side, can get you an invite on a 25 level guild help you with some initiate gold around 5-10k and even help you later on with LFR with various chars feel free to pm me about it:>

Deleted
    I have a EU SoR to send out, multiple realms (not that it matters)

PM me with your details.