15+ Year Old Account
    Looking For Partner

Server: US Dragonmaw (PST PvP Server)
    Faction: Horde

What I Expect: Cool Rocket, Someone to Level my Alt (a Tank) with
    What I Will Provide: A Tank for Random LFG (very fast queues); 5,000g which you can use for whatever; a good guild if you are a good player

PM me here for more details or if you are interested. The 5,000g will be given after you have purchased the 60-day game-time (if you want it sooner, purchase the game-time with a game card instead of a credit/debit card)
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Looking to Recruit you

I provide gold for mounts up to reg flying/bags/enchants

You provide keys/gametime

have 80's on antonidasUS/alliance malorneUS/horde
    If you would like to level somewhere else that is fine.

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays thrusday is about 10pm-1am est weekends are usually a bit clusterd but sometimes free all day all night

I am looking to recruit someone

I will provide gold for mounts and any other basic need.

You will provide game keys

My lvl 80 is on Earthen Ring US, horde side so you will have to roll horde

I want to get at least get one toon to lvl 60, but can do more if you want.

I am free most evenings between 7pm to 12pm CST and anytime on the weekends

LF some1 to recruit

LF some1 to Recruit
    Ill recruit you
    Server: Arthas
    You provide keys/gametime.

I will be able to run us with a seperate account, easy power leveling.
    Will help level your profs, no exp necessary, new players welcome people coming back for cata aswell, I can help you learn any current class. hoping to form a grp of 3-4 with some friends.
    I am on constantly and we will take advantage of all 90 days, hoping to level two or three toons all the way to 60, at 80 i will help you get geared.
    Have some geared 80s and as mentioned will be able to powerlevel through runs awsell (due to a seperate account).
    If you (and some friends) are interested just email me at [raf4wow at yahoo] (i know im that dedicated :P )

Smile Pick me to recruit you

i am looking for some one to recruit i mean me recruit you not the other way around. you have to buy the game inorder to get past lvl 60 witch hopefully we will.
    Server: Azjol-Nerub

i will give you gold for your mount and epic mount and for other things you will need
    and i will level my alts with you. i have a lvl 80 and friends with lvl 80's so no mater what class you pick i think we will be able to help you.
    new ppl and hunters are welcome with arms out lol. i have skype and AIM. when your lvl 80 i will help gear you and other good stuff lol. PLUS!
    we can always make a guild.

so remember to pick me and PM me i am very nice
    Last edited by ShadowWolf488; 2010-10-01 at 07:28 AM.

Hey, I'm looking to get recruited, US side.

You provide:
    Game time/vanilla key.

I provide:
    Leveling whenever you want at the moment, I'm free 10am to 10pm PST as I'm working part time. PM me with any questions, thank you!

###LOOKING TO RECRUIT YOU######

Realm: Agamaggan

I will supply everything necessary in-game to both of our toons. This includes gold for repairs/food/questing/MOUNT+MOUNT TRAINING UP TO AND INCLUDING NORMAL FLYER)

You must provide yourself with a vanilla key.

PM me with questions please.
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

LOOKING TO RECRUIT SOMEONE!

Recruiter: Andorien - Zenedar
    Play times: Normaly from like 3 P.m onwards on a weekday I sometimes have college mind you, so may be on a bit later after that, I'm online alot during the weekend though,
    Benefits offered: Well if we rolled on Ghostlands (ally) I could give you a small amount of gold for spells etc.
    Requirements from you: WoW/Classic key. A game card (So I can get my rocket =p)
    Realm/Faction: Any is okay (I have no room on zenedar, but I have room and gold on Ghostlands ally side)
    Contact me via: Msn : Jonathanm376@hotmail.com
    Other relevant info: I'm a pretty nice guy in general, but normaly when I have recruited people in the past they have been greedy or they've stopped playing halfway through, I don't care how long it takes us to get to 60, as long as we have fun doing it.

Looking to Recruit you

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays weekends usually busy sunday 5-12am

Hey guys im looking to be recruited in a fun RAF expierence all i require of u is a vanilla and hopefully a BC key and i dont need u to give me gold or anything in game if u dont want to. i have lots of expirence in WoW and we will have a very fun time. Please PST me at my aim-Deadlyshotz22 really looking forward to hearing from u

Deleted
    -Got RaF'ed-
    Last edited by mmoce04eae3a9e; 2010-10-05 at 04:36 PM.

Hi,

I am looking to recruit somebody. The server I am playing on is US - Proudmoore (LGBT Server) Alliance.

I will provide
    - All Netherweave bags and mounts ( including flying mount ).
    - Gold for class training and professions and basic gear upgrades.
    - Will provide runs on some days or pay for runs when questing seems boring.
    - I have a 3 person mount so getting to places will be easier if we need to get to them.

You will provide
    - Your own keys
    - Time to level (I have about 5-10 hours most days to level)

If you are interested please email me at muusiqgirlmcc(At)hotmail.com *In the subject line please include RAF*

Looking to Recruit you

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays weekends usually busy sunday 5-12am

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit, i have 2 lvl 80s, 1 lvl 80 shaman on the server twisting nether and 1 lvl 80 dk on the server bronze dragonflight, would rather play a horde, any realm you can choose also will want to get another lvl 80 by cata, just pm me if you are interested.

Deleted
    Looking To Recruit

I will provide bags/enchants/mounts (If we play on Darksorrow(EU), Alliance side, where my 3 80's are).

I am open to play on a fresh server as either faction, or even horde on my current server.

You will need to provide your own game keys/game time.

I can play pretty much every week day 5PM - 1AM, and weekends i can be flexible during the day, but normally busy on the nights (Including fridays nights).

PM me if you are interested, or have any questions, sure we can sort something out.

Looking to Recruit

Recruiter : Me

Benefits: Gold for bags, talents, mounts & Boosts in dungeons Also I am willing to pay for the VANILLA KEY but under specific circumstances.

Playtimes: Be pretty flexible with time as i raid and i also go to college so i can't normally start leveling until 4/5 ish on weekdays

Your Reqs:
    -You want to level at least 2 characters ( prove to me that you won't flake and leave at level 20)
    -Pay for gametime after so i can get the mount (preferably)

Realm/Faction: Be willing to level on Emerald Dream EU (PVE) Alliance, dont care what class you choose etc.
    but it must be here.

Contact me via: Ingame on Solarity- Emerald Dream or PM on here

Other:If you are willing to pay for the gametime yourself then great, even better. I hope i appeal to you as a good recruiter candidate and i hope that we can have fun.

Vent is a plus so we can talk while we level so english speaking please.

Character develops itself in the stream of life

Looking for someone to recruit me.
    Server: Mal'Ganis-US/Illidan-US
    Time when I play: around 12 pm - 4-5 pm EST, and 11 pm - 3 am EST.
    You provide: 500 gold.
    Want to level 1-2 characters.

PM me here.
    Last edited by hightower; 2010-10-11 at 03:41 AM.

Greetings everyone!
    I'm looking to be recruited on EU. RP OR PVP server, horde side prefered.

I'v been played wow for 5 years since 2005. What am i looking for is an european friend together on eu server and to share the epic gaming experiences. NOTE: I'm not coming to get the golds or equipments, just to find a friendly player/guild.

What you provide:
    Golds for skills and mounts, bags
    Willingness to level up at least 1 char from 1-80 together.
    Flexible schedule for leveling
    level 80 char to run us(if necessary)

What I provide:
    My own vanilla and BC, LK keys(you need to provide yourself's keys)
    60 days game card(after free month is up)

Contact me at: loganlyon at msn dot com or PM, TY!
    Last edited by joyce; 2010-10-05 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joyce View Post
    Greetings everyone!
    I'm looking to be recruited on EU. RP OR PVP server, horde side prefered.

I'v been played wow for 5 years since 2005. What am i looking for is an european friend together on eu server and to share the epic gaming experiences. NOTE: I'm not coming to get the golds or equipments, just to find a friendly player/guild.

What you provide:
    Golds for skills and mounts, bags
    Willingness to level up at least 1 char from 1-80 together.
    Flexible schedule for leveling
    level 80 char to run us(if necessary)

What I provide:
    My own vanilla and BC, LK keys(you need to provide yourself's keys)
    60 days game card(after free month is up)

Contact me at: loganlyon at msn dot com or PM, TY!
    Hey! i dont got msn since its bugged on my pc! but i got Skype and if u can add me we can play together, im a skilled lvler/gearer/grinder so if u wanna lvl with me add: bloodypain5 i got 4 80s but up for lvling all classes if you want!

Hello, I am looking for an RAF Partner.

I supply:
    Bags
    Gold
    Mounts
    Can get you started raiding or if you are experienced and i Like you i'll try and get you into a decent raiding guild.

You supply:
    Keys / Your time

I can also dualbox sometimes if you would like.

I would like to make multiple 60s if you are up for it, if not its fine.

PM me