LF SoR!!! I played WoW since Vanilla but i quit 2 weeks after DS came out to play swtor. Looking at playing horde!

Deleted
    Im looking for a SoR for US server (Tortheldrin) and EU (Ravencrest). I don't think I can PM people yet so... But I'd be very grateful! Thanks!!

Want me to send a sor to you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sebastianxander View Post
    Im looking for a SoR for US server (Tortheldrin) and EU (Ravencrest). I don't think I can PM people yet so... But I'd be very grateful! Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sew View Post
    LF SoR!!! I played WoW since Vanilla but i quit 2 weeks after DS came out to play swtor. Looking at playing horde!
    not sure if my pm reached you but ... just try to send me your bnet mail and i will be happy to resurrect you!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    not sure if my pm reached you but ... just try to send me your bnet mail and i will be happy to resurrect you!
    i got your message, i still need like 3 more post so i can pm you. what server are you on? and can you tell exactly what i get from the sor? Dont' I get a lvl 80 characater?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sew View Post
    i got your message, i still need like 3 more post so i can pm you. what server are you on? and can you tell exactly what i get from the sor? Dont' I get a lvl 80 characater?
    Sent you more information as a PM. just pm me back asap or post your address here and i will instantly start the invite ^^

looking for another to play with me on Arthas-Horde. i have the account you can use with expansions up to BC. you can add my skype for more info "treyissocoollike"

Deleted
    just to post it for new readers:

im still looking for someone i can send a Scroll of Resurrection to, allowing you to boost a char to 80 and get a free faction+server transfer.
    this is for EU only, and if you want to, i will pay you 20k gold for each scroll (which you can easily get by creating a char on my server, getting the gold, and transfering that char to your own server^^).

just PM me if you are interested!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sending out US scrolls of ress. PM me your details and ill send out the scroll asap
    The only constant is change.

Hey, i'm looking for a US scroll of res invite. Pm for info

I am looking to send a scroll out to someone, US server.

Exclamation Looking to recruit a friend

Looking to recruit someone on Malfurion HORDE.

I want to level 2-3 toons. More if you'd like

I offer:

5k gold to start you off, 5k Additional after 2 toons are leveled. I've had people bail on me and dispear it sucks
    Lev 25 guild. US 44th. You can stay in guild after toons have been leveled for alt raids ect
    Bags
    Vent server
    I'll reimburse your Vanilla+TBC 20 bucks after 2 toons are leveled.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    What I want from you:
    At least 2 toons leveled to 80
    you buy the xpacs up to Cata (i'll reimburse you the 20 bucks for vanilla/TBC after two toons are leveled)
    Toons leveled in at least 2-3 weeks, and don't bail.

PM FOR DETAILS

GIVING OUT 1xSOR WITH BONUS 1 MONTH PLAY TIME

I can send out a Scroll to an eligible account from any US realm you want. Once you have accepted the scroll contact me to confirm and I will purchase 1 month of game time online and gift it to you, the only condition is that you apply it to the resurrected account immediately. I really want that mount ASAP and so I'm willing to pay for that month for you

I was giving out two of these, one has already been taken, I have one of the mounts and the lucky applicant got his free month! Much celebration was had by all!

I will only be giving away ONE more of these so get in fast. It'll be on a first in basis. Contact me via PM - or if you can't PM my email is Mormolyce.WoW@gmail.com - send me your email address and I will send the Scroll ASAP.

Hello there. I am looking to receive a SoR due to a boring week ahead. PM me if you can help and I will give you my battle.net e-mail.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shynra View Post
    Hello there. I am looking to receive a SoR due to a boring week ahead. PM me if you can help and I will give you my battle.net e-mail.

Thanks.
    Sent you a PM.

Howdy. I'm looking to get a SoR for US servers. Haven't played since DS was released and looking to get some playtime in! PM me if you can send one!

Thanks

Alcomo, send me a pm with info ok?

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Howdy. I'm looking to get a SoR for US servers. Haven't played since DS was released and looking to get some playtime in! PM me if you can send one!

Thanks
    PM'ed you with my info

Deleted
    Sending Out EU SoR
    Please pm me on here

Deleted
    Offering a SoR on EU servers on a daily routine. Simply PM me if you're interested. Since I will reply and send out the invitation, I politely ask of you to not waste my SoR invite by simultaneously asking other players to send you one. I'm sending the invites out daily and you'll get an instant reply to your PM telling you if you get yours today or are scheduled for another time. Please provide Real-ID e-mail and name.

I'm also looking for a friend to be recruited (RAF) on any EU-server you like - many of the advantages listed below apply only for Horde@EU-Blackhand, though.

What I offer:
    • leveling up to two characters to 85
    • provide gold for mounts, riding skill, bags, etc.
    • max. level leveling guild (25)
    • mature and humorous leveling partner (28 years old, german)
    • in-depth knowledge of the game: class mechanics, questing areas (pre- and post-Cataclysm Loremaster), dungeons / raids
    • a skilled tanking or healing char along your side for faster dungeon invites
    • available vocal communication via TS3 or Skype
    • if you're willing to level two characters on Horde @EU-Blackhand, I'll level a third character on a server of your choice or provide you with a 10k gold bonus on EU-Blackhand

What I require:
    • you buy your own game including expansions and gametime
    • you're actually interested in leveling at least one character, two would be ideal

Just send me a PM!