Sending out a US SoR for anyone interested, just pm me and i'll get back to you asap =)

Deleted
    Sending Out EU SoR and RAF invites
    Can help you along the way, pm me for info.

I am looking to come back to the game. Please PM me asap for more info and scroll me for free game time!

Thanks!

-US servers-

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    looking for someone to recruit and i can send out sor just pm me info

Deleted
    hi people !

SoR already used.
    RaF still available for European Accounts. PM me if interested.

I don't play WoW anymore, but my account is active due to Annual Pass, so I won't be leveling with you or providing you with any goods.

best wishes
    Last edited by mmoc9a551c3d4f; 2012-05-02 at 09:09 AM. Reason: updated status

I send sor and raf EU PM ME whit email !

Hey everybody! I'm looking for a Scroll of Rez for my US account. Send me a private message if you can offer one!

Thanks!

Edit: Fulfilled, thanks!
    Last edited by Aldub; 2012-05-02 at 04:58 AM.

looking for a scroll of rez on my us account, PM me if you can help me out, looking to get it ASAP

thanks

I'm looking for someone to use a Scroll of Resurrection on me, I am coming back into the game after a couple years off and I figured if I am coming back why not use this as a chance to give someone a cool looking mount. I already have a level 85 warrior but I wanted to boost my level 60 Shaman up to 80 (wasn't a big fan of BC and WOTLK questing content) just to speed up the process so i can begin catching up in gear for my warrior rather than being side tracked because I have a low shaman.
    I WILL add 60 days of game time after the 7 free days guaranteed, you will get your mount!
    Please contact me if interested.

can help you send me a msg here Jim vib_vibe (A) yahoo (dot) com

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    im looking for someone to recruit so we can level up a few toons. i can provide bags, and gold for mount training. my main is on dentarg-US pm me if interested

10+ Year Old Account
    I have SoR and RaF available. Will be actively leveling with you and providing gold/bags depending on your server choice. Preferably a new server for RaF or one where I don't have a full roster.

i am looking to RAF or SOR someone else, please PM me with info so I can contact you via email. I can provide you with in-game needs like money, mounts, bags, etc.

PS. I play on US server Alterac Mountains Alliance side

Raf

i really really want the rocket mount pleaze let me RAF you plzzz emaill me at rockonnorap (a) msn (com)

Sending out a US SoR if anyone would need one, pm me with info if interested

Anyone on US servers need a RaF or SoR just throw me a PM with your Email and i'll send one off to you. Stop by Shattered Halls if you want a nice hunk of gold to get started with as well, i'm hoarding it for MoP anyways.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Deleted
    Hello there, I'm looking to recruit someone for RaF.

- I will provide gold as you level for food,drinks, gear etc.

- I will be playing 24/7 for the next 6 days (although you don't have to, just thought i'd state my current availability.)

- I will however require that you create the characters on outland eu.

Please PM me, thanks.

I'm kin to send out RAF or SOR ,
    US ACCOUNTS,
    for RAF: i will provide in game gold, mounts and will invite you to a lvl 25 guild with bunch of perks and exclusive mounts
    would prefer to lvl up with u on a pvp server called Frostmourne US , one of the best servers out there in Oceanic region
    PM me ur e-mail / more info
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

Deleted
    Hi all. I'm looking for a SoR for my account on EU-Runetotem. I will definitely be buying game time after free 7 days expire.

I'm Catpish on EU-Runetotem.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldson82 View Post
    Hi all. I'm looking for a SoR for my account on EU-Runetotem. I will definitely be buying game time after free 7 days expire.

I'm Catpish on EU-Runetotem.

Cheers!
    can help you mail me at vib_vibe (a) yahoo (.) com