i recruit you

hey,
    looking to recruit someone to level a shaman, horde side on Burning Blade - US

i can supply gold, mount training, bags, maybe even some runs, dont count on it. send me a pm.

EST time

Cool RaF

I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT

EU
    Realm: Alot of servers, but mainly on Stormrage and Aggramar (and a little Dentarng)
    Faction: Horde mostly (got about 3 alliance spread in several realms)
    I am active and playing quite alot.
    Willing to make as many charr's that's needed to satisfy the person i ReF. I will be able to get mate's to run us through dungeons (Horde side only)
    It would be a bonus if you play a little, but you don't have to play alot, I'm happy as slong you play a little so you can reach 60
    You must supply all wow keys/game time but I will get you the gold for mounts/training as well as bags (I'm not able to get you a flying mount but mabe in the furure). I will also give you a nice bonus in gold, mats to various skills or something else.

PM me on this site

Thank you in advance for any response !
    Last edited by Rayjar; 2010-10-23 at 10:49 PM.

LF Raf

Looking for someone to RECRUIT
    It doesn't matter about server, if we play as horde on the server Outland. I will provide gold for mount etc.
    I'm looking for simply a nice person, funny is a big +.. If your a beginner doesn't matter at all to be honest.

I'm looking to recruit someone. I will be levelling with you for one or two characters to level 60, and provide gold for bags + mounts. You must use your own keys. Playing on Ravenholdt EU.

Looking to recruit someone. Will provide gold for skills, bags, and instance runs. You provide your vanilla key and gametime. I have leveled up characters using RaF before and know what to do. I prefer to level up on US - Darrowmere, but I am open to all US realms. PM me on this site, and thanks in advance!

UPDATE:

EU
    Realm: Alot of servers, but mainly on Stormrage and Aggramar (and a little Dentarng)
    Willing to make as many charr's that's needed to satisfy the person i ReF. I will be able to get mate's to run us through dungeons (Horde side only)
    It would be a bonus if you play a little, but you don't have to play alot, I'm happy as slong you play a little so you can reach 60
    You must supply all wow keys/game time but I will get you the gold for mounts/training as well as bags (Including flying mount). I will also give you a nice bonus in gold, mats to various skills or something else.

NOTE: I will pay for the two first dual talents ( that means i will give you cash to get dual talents on two of your charrs )

PM me on this site or add me on MSN: Nicolai(_)101(at)Hotmail(dot)com

Last edited by Rayjar; 2010-10-24 at 08:10 AM.

I'm looking to RAF with someone, to level an alt on a brand new server (Spirestone horde side) with me. I can get gold off my friend there and supply us with whatever we want (rich bastard!) if you pay the account. If seriously interested, please PM me D. I'm able to play at least 3 hours a day every day of the week if necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Hello, I am looking for someone to recruit me. I am new to WOW, still playing the free trial. If possible I would like someone to pay for my key/whatever. I can play any hours of the day, most days of the week. Im willing to play whatever shard or character. I do not need any gold or anything I dont think if you are willing to pay for the playing time.

I would like to actually do some of the quests and learn how to play, but I am willing to level up fast if you need to. Let me know. Thanks!

Times I'm available: (CENTRAL STANDARD TIME) - please look it up before contacting me if you can't convert it.
    REALM: NATHERIZM
    GUILD: JUST DANCE <- Can Get you in
    I Will Supply MOUNTS, GOLD, GEAR, RUNS. ETC.
    And a Friend Ship(:
    Sunday night into Monday morning: 10pm - 12am (14 hours)
    Monday:3PM-12:00AM
    Tuesday:3PM-12:00AM
    Wed: 3PM-12:00AM
    Thur: 3PM-12:00AM
    Fri:3PM-5:00AM
    SATURDAY:11:00AM-12::00AM
    i Can Get us Tons of Runs. I Have My own heirlooms;
    You must be active and have your own keys, or i can work around your time!
    Ive done many rafs i wanna get like 4 chars up to 60!
    AIM: CAiNMMOWNED
    MSN: VICENTECRIVERA at hot mail . see oh emm
    Add me ASAP. Dont troll thanks!
    I Am REALLY Devoted to this, please add me.

Hi Iam looking to be recruited by anyone, I can go on any server and want to level a few diffrent classes.
    I'd like to make just one character on shadowsong.
    If you can give me some keys as i already have some, I can get my own game time.
    Also I'd like gold for all my training, mounts and a bit for myself, and some bags.
    I can get you your special mount and free month as ill probablly be playing for a while.
    Also Iam in (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
    PM so we can work things out and start!!

im lookin for someone to recruit me, i dont really care about faction or realm. iv played the game for about 1 year, so i know how it works. you can reach me on my msn - andre19931(at)hotmail(dot)com or PMME on this side. thx, looking forward to some good offers!

i play alot! almost every weekday, and if notthing is goin on im on for most of the weekend aswell*
    Last edited by pleymo; 2010-10-25 at 05:08 PM.

im looking to recruit someone on the server Quel'thalas EU

i will provide:

All gold needs
    boosts
    bags (16 slot)
    and my friendship

PM me for more info
    Last edited by kel; 2010-10-25 at 05:20 PM.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Hello,im looking for someone to recruit me on EU realms.
    I will use my own CD keys and time.
    I want you to provide gold,boosts,bags and mounts
    Realm and Faction doesn't matter.
    PM me,looking forward to hear from you!

Deleted
    looking to RECRUIT someone
    Ragnaros EU alliance server
    i provide all necessary gold to level, vast knowledge of wow, active gameplay, good sense of humour and a friendly experience
    i can also provide boosts sometimes

please add me on peter_soad(at)hotmail(dot)co.uk or pm me here

Thanks

i'll recruit you

Looking to recruit anyone
    Fenris US Horde server
    Will provide gold, a guild and will guide you through the game, runs included.

Contact me via PM or at jjt7@live.com

Looking to be RECRUITED

I have vent,skype if you wanna be social at times i can be funny...
    I want to lvl up a Human Rogue, any US server will do. I wont fall behind and can play everyday besides wednesday&thursday. Sometimes i work all day sometimes i work for 2 hours. I dont need alot of gold or babysitting to lvl with you. If your interested PM on here and we can get something good going.

I play on stormscale if you wanna RAF on that server it will be super!

Deleted
    I am looking to recruit someone

We play on Ragnaros EU server Alliance side

What i can provide: Original WoW CD key, gold, experience in leveling and much more
    What a reqiure from you: buy your own gametime, be active, and eager to level a few 60s

I play nearly all day so time isnt a problem, id like you to be able to play at least 2-3 hours a day

let me know if u want to buy replying or adding me on msn at peter_soad(at)hotmail.co.uk

UPDATE:

EU
    You must supply all wow keys/game time but I will get you the gold for mounts/training as well as bags (Including flying mount). I will also give you a nice bonus in gold, mats to various skills or something else. And last but not least, my friendship.

NOTE: I will pay for the two first dual talents ( that means i will give you cash to get dual talents on two of your charrs )

PM me on this site or add me on MSN: Nicolai(_)101(at)Hotmail(dot)com

looking to Recruit you

I provide gold for mounts up to reg flying/bags/enchants

You provide keys/gametime

have 80's on antonidasUS/alliance malorneUS/horde
    If you would like to level somewhere else that is fine.

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays, usually sat may be gone not sure. sunday 5-12am

can contact me on skype-epicfailout