Hey there
    I'm looking to recruit someone. We'll be playing on the Xavius server, EU. Ive been playing since vanilla and I have three lvl 80's on that server, so dont worry about gold or mounts or stuff like that. I'm not expecting you to have any wow experience at all.

If you'r interested contact me on my msn / e-mail : robkvam hotmail.com or on my skype : robin.kvam

Hello im looking to recruit somebody i will provide vanilla wow cd key and level a couple of horde characters before cataclysm on any realm i dont really care so we will be leveling without instance runs and gold and stuff i can provide a vent server and i have a mic as well and i hope that you do to so we can speak while we level im unemployed right now so i play quite a bit you can reply to this thread i will check it often looking for a mature player preferably 18+ but not a requirement im looking to possibly switch one of these characters over to my main and so i hope we can become good friends thank's for reading.

Hey guys. I'm looking to recruit or be recruited by someone.

To the one that wants to be recruited, I demand:
    -A working mic
    - Ventrilo
    - Spare time
    - A laid back guy/girl that aint afraid of talking.
    - Can play on a regular basis.

What can I offer:
    - Got 5 lvl 80's, so Gold shouldent be a problem if we start on my server. Balnazzar EU(Horde)
    - Instance runs or regular questing.
    - A good time
    - Good knowledge
    - Fun and laughter.

I prefer rolling Alliance, since I never played that before. If this sounds interesting, please send me mail true mmo-champion.

- Yukïï

Horde - Steamwheedle Cartel US
    I am looking for someone who would like to be recruited via RaF.
    I have an alt rogue made at level 1 that i wish to level then we can talk about more characters after that.
    It would be nice if someone rolled a healer or tank so getting into randoms would be easier.
    I'm not sure if leveling through random dungeons is viable for RaF, if not we can do something else.

I can provide:

16 slot bags
    Gold for training to 60
    Riding skills up to 60
    An alt with its own guild bank
    Anything else we need to level (water,food,etc)

I will not provide:

A Vanilla CD Key
    Gold for your professions
    Gold for your basic / epic / Cold Weather flying

If you don't have an accessible vent we can speak through in-game chat or via Xbox Live.
    Please whisper me in-game or reply here if you have any questions/concerns.

Heya guys! I am looking to be recruited only on Blackrock Horde! I am looking to get QUICK 60s and have a fun time! I want to do this very professional while having a great time! That means, I only want the PERFECT partner! If you thing you're the perfect partner and wanna have a GREAT time! Contact me!
    Email: maddi3640@yahoo.com
    AIM: maddi3640
    Live: Coming

Thanks again!
    Last edited by maddi123; 2010-11-06 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    - - - - - Looking to Recruit - - - - -

I have an 80 Human Warrior on 'Defias-Brotherhood EU Realm' and want to make a Nelf Druid on the same server

Defias-Brotherhood EU is a RpPvP realm, and im alliance on it

I will Recruit you, and give you 7k gold (so you can get cold flying, normal flying, epic flying, normal riding, epic riding skills)

I will Also give you four 20 slot bags

And Level with you to 60 Fast

I Can play from 09:00 server time till 24:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays

And on Wednesday , Thursday, and Fridays i can play from 18:00 untill 24:00 Server Time

On my Druid ill be a Tank / Healer and we can get into Dungeons instantly and get 1-60 in a day or two

If you're not online then i will go play my warrior so we stay same level

I can also help you level your professions

(Private Message Me if you Want to be Recruited)
    Last edited by mmoc30721d166f; 2010-11-07 at 10:47 AM.

Heya guys! I am looking to be recruited only on Blackrock Horde! I am looking to get QUICK 60s and have a fun time! I want to do this very professional while having a great time! That means, I only want the PERFECT partner! If you thing you're the perfect partner and wanna have a GREAT time! Contact me!
    Email: maddi3640@yahoo.com
    AIM: maddi123@yahoo.com
    Live: maddey123@live.com

Thanks again!

I'm RECRUITING a friend to level 1-3 Alliance characters on the Black Dragonflight server.

I have 3 80's and will provide:
    Bags, vent, mounts, gold, etc.
    I play often and would really like to milk that %300xp before the release of Cata.

I'm a friendly and knowledgable player. PM if interested

Looking to recruit!

What I provide:
    Gold (normal, epic and finally normal flying)
    Bags (16 or 20 slot bags)
    Help even AFTER our time leveling
    My undivided time, I'm dedicated to leveling as fast as possible
    Gold for skill training if permitted

You're on your own for professions, sorry!

What you provide:
    CD keys for yourself
    YOUR undivided attention
    You must have vent so we can talk, etc

email: junzafra@hotmail.com or PM me!

Server: Eredar - Alliance
    Getting back into WoW this week, let's get this done!
    Last edited by Kimhari; 2010-11-08 at 05:56 AM.

Hello guys! My name is Maddi and I am looking to be recruited for RAF! I only want to level the toons on BLACKROCK Horde though! I am looking to get 2-3 60s this weekend starting Thursday and going into the 3-day weekend! This is going to be a VERY hard task and will require a lot of grinding by post of us but the result will be worth it! So if you're looking to get some VERY quick 60s, recruit someone for RAF, meet a nice new friend to play with, grind your butt off this weekend, and you meet the requirements below, PLEASE get in contact with me! I will be paying for ALL real world money expenses during our RAF time!

Please meet these requirements!
    -Must have previous RAF experience
    -Must have mains on Blackrock Horde
    -Willing to grind hours and hours over this weekend
    -Have you weekend be completely free!

Please contact me in the following ways if you think we can do this together! Thanks again for reading!
    EMAIL: maddi3640@yahoo.com
    Windows LIVE: maddey3640@yahoo.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a recluit!

Server: Shadowsong EU (Alliance) or Twisting Nether EU (Horde)
    Language: Dutch or English.

You buy the game and playtime.
    I will provide gold for riding and skills.
    I'm planning to level 2 or 3 characters to 60.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Deleted
    - - - - - Looking to Recruit - - - - -

I have an 80 Human Warrior on 'Defias-Brotherhood EU Realm' and want to make a Nelf Druid on the same server

Defias-Brotherhood EU is a RPPvP realm, and im alliance on it

I will Recruit you, and give you 7k gold (so you can get cold flying, normal flying, epic flying, normal riding, epic riding skills)

I will Also give you four 20 slot bags

And Level with you to 60 Fast

I Can play from 09:00 server time till 24:00 on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays

And on Wednesday , Thursday, and Fridays i can play from 18:00 untill 24:00 Server Time

On my Druid ill be a Tank / Healer and we can get into Dungeons instantly and get 1-60 in a day or two

If you're not online then i will go play my warrior so we stay same level

I can also help you level your professions

(Private Message Me if you Want to be Recruited)

I'd love to RaF you! I've been playing WoW since 06 and Have a vast amount of experience and will be able to help you out in quite a lot of ways!

Heres a little backround about me.

-I live in Virginia (U.S.A.)

-It's EST

-16 (1 more month til 17, yes i'm quite mature.)

-Yes I have vent w/ mic.

-I have an 80 Human DK on The Forgotten Coast AKA TFC.

-I'd prefer to level alliance but if horde is a MUST we can, but I'd still hope TFC.

What I offer you?

-A dedicated,friendly,loyal leveling partner.

-Full 16/20 slot bags.

-Gold for training/repairs/profs.

-Gold for mount riding.

-*Misc gold* (1000g given for each level 60 and 1000 more for each 80 if you want to go that far).

My experience

Runs

What you must provide!

-A ways of communication when not on WoW (Facebook,MSN,AIM,Xbox Live) to get ahold of each other.

-Your dedication

-CD-Keys and playtime

-Mic and vent is optional but favorable.

Send me a message at either
    mmo-champion (refer to my user name hehe)
    AIM Akxallxday

Smile Looking For RaF partner!!!!

Hey i was looking to recruit somone i can suppy gold for training , mounts i play horde on Cho'Gall pvp server or i do allince on Kael'Theas So please PM if want to or let me know or pm me on Cho'gall on my toon bustahz !

well guys i want back wow again and i acept raf from someone i can play around 5-10 hours per day any hour...

i am not a noob.. i want a partner cool and mature i got 19 years we can make any characters you want any faction and any class any realm but need be at us servers and you need only pay vanilla key to we keep going this is you chance to make a good amount characters at short time ;D
    Last edited by Kyrus; 2010-11-10 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for a RAF on any EU realm (got toons on BS, Silvermoon and Azjol) Pm me for more information.

LF someone to RAF with on Kazzak EU. I can offer 4 16 slot bags, 500g + seperate gold for training/mounts. I also got people to do instance boosts for us. Please message Drakzqt/Validan if you are interrsted

Hello guys! My name is Maddi and I am looking to be recruited for RAF! I only want to level the toons on BLACKROCK Horde though! I am looking to get 2-3 60s this weekend starting Thursday and going into the 3-day weekend! This is going to be a VERY hard task and will require a lot of grinding by post of us but the result will be worth it! So if you're looking to get some VERY quick 60s, recruit someone for RAF, meet a nice new friend to play with, grind your butt off this weekend, and you meet the requirements below, PLEASE get in contact with me! I will be paying for ALL real world money expenses during our RAF time!

Please meet these requirements!
    -Must have previous RAF experience
    -Must have mains on Blackrock Horde
    -Willing to grind hours and hours over this weekend
    -Have you weekend be completely free!

Please contact me in the following ways if you think we can do this together! Thanks again for reading!
    EMAIL: maddi3640@yahoo.com
    Windows LIVE: maddey3640@yahoo.com

looking to be recruited

am a retired player looking to get back into the game. I stopped playing when I had to travel abroad for business shortly after WoTLK came out. I came back to see that my former guild and most in game friends were gone. I am looking to reroll on a fresh server, fresh account. You refer me, I provide my own key. If all goes well and we reach 60 or beyond with some characters then I will add a 2 month game card for your mount. I am starting fresh so if you have gold for mounts or can provide dungeon runs etc it would be much appreciated. PM or catch me on AIM s/n is Andrewfrink

10+ Year Old Account

Smile Looking to recruit you!

I'm looking for someone to RECRUIT

EU
    Realm: Earthen-Ring EU PvE/RP (Alliance)
    Faction: Alliance

What I am offering:
    I am very active. I love doing dungeons and raids. Also enjoy chatting.
    I will be able to run us through dungeons on any of my 80-85 chars. My main is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ring/ademptio/
    It would be a bonus if you play a little, but you don't have to play alot, I'm happy as long you play a little so you can reach 60+
    I will get you the gold for mounts/training as well as bags (Including flying mount). I will also give you a nice bonus of 2000 gold for skills and mats to various skills or something else. I have quit good geared chars and experienced in any dungeon or raid.
    Besides all this I will help you with any help you need and give you information if you have any questions about the game.
    I will pay for the two first dual talents ( that means i will give you cash to get dual talents on two of your char's )

What I would like is:
    You must supply all wow keys/game time (60 days)

If you got questions feel free to PM me on this site or write me a mail with the recruit title on this adress: eulaers@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance for any response!
    Last edited by Ademptio; 2010-11-11 at 05:56 PM.