Quote Originally Posted by eosgreen View Post
    im looking to lvl 4 characters via RAF. im going to buy the game so all you have to do is be willing to lvl with me and im willing to knock this out really fast so i need someone who is willing to nolife with me to do it
    I'll do it man! Let's no life together. All level all you want! PM me or email me at boldtitan(at)live(dot)com I'll supply.you with anything.you want. Looking forward to hearing from you.

im looking to lvl 4 characters via RAF. im going to buy the game so all you have to do is be willing to lvl with me and im willing to knock this out really fast so i need someone who is willing to nolife with me to do it
    I can also do it. can supply you with some gold. Message me on here or add joseph434@ymail.com
    No beta Club

eh was looking for someone with more posts and i want to work out a deal to make sure i get to lvl all 4 so i dont waste my time and money

also have a scroll of res that im at a loss of what to do with
    Last edited by eosgreen; 2012-07-13 at 02:45 AM.

Add my skype vaalbo11 I'll be more than happy to level with you!

seems people are offering up gold so im more interested in something like that to kick start my game

so if you wish to lvl 4 characters to 80 rather fast or whatever i do with scroll of res then hit me up

eh was looking for someone with more posts and i want to work out a deal to make sure i get to lvl all 4 so i dont waste my time and money

also have a scroll of res that im at a loss of what to do with
    I had to make a new account cause I forgot the last one. I have no problem leveling. Let's email and talk back and forth. I'm off from work for the.summer and have all the time in the world. You will.get your moneys worth.

---------- Post added 2012-07-12 at 10:58 PM ----------

seems people are offering up gold so im more interested in something like that to kick start my game

so if you wish to lvl 4 characters to 80 rather fast or whatever i do with scroll of res then hit me up
    I can offer plenty of gold to kick start you through RAF. Just message me or email me with which email to send to.

Sending out Scroll of Res on all US REALMS. If you come to Korgath you will get 30,000g as soon as I get my mount. Please send me a private message!!!!

needs to be KT tho

needs to be KT tho
    What do you mean KT?

I'm Looking to recruit through RAF for US.

What I can provide is Gold, bags, mounts, training, etc.
    Bonus 10,000 gold for every level 80 toon.
    If I get the mount I will spoil you with more gold.
    Invite to a level 25 guild.
    You just provide your own Cd keys and game time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm also looking to be recruited on US.

I have knowledge of all 10 classes and can play any class you want me to.(tank/heals for fast que)
    I'm very flexible and can play on any faction or realm that you desire.
    However, if we play on my realm then I can pay for all gold expenses, mounts, riding, etc. with no limit.(vial of sands if you want)
    I can also provide us with a level 25 guild.
    What you provide is the Cd keys and i'll get game time.
    Willing to level as many toons as you desire.

Looking to send out Scroll of Res on US Realms!!!! Come to Korgath and I will give you 30,000g once I get mount. Send me private message asap!!!

needs to be KT tho
    I got a mage on kt I can lvl 4 toons with you. can also get ur epic flying. Hit me up
    No beta Club

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Salt View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on either Horde, or Alliance. Server does not matter, how ever should you choose Horde, on Hyjal, Dragonblight, or Area 53.

I will be able to provide you with full

10,000g at ( Lvl 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 )
    50,000g Bonus upon reaching level 80.
    100,000g Bonus upon reaching level 85.

220,000g Total * Not including costs for leveling, and mounts *

20 Slot Bags for your inventory, and your bank.
    Level 25 Guild perks
    Gold for all of your
    - Mounts
    - Training
    - Flying Mount(s) ( Normal, Epic, Cata Flying )
    - Repairs
    - Level at least 1 character
    ( Willing to level as many as you want up to 10 if on new server, 9 if on my server. )

Quick leveling via dungeon runs on 85 Geared character(s)
    ( Have one of every character at max )

If you wish to level the traditional way, I am willing to roll a tank, or a healer for quicker ques.
    If you continue to level with me to 70 and beyond, I will provide you with a epic flying mount/Training.

------------------------------

What you need to provide :

Your own CD Keys
    Your own monthly payment
    Good attitude, and time to play is a plus. : P
    Leveling will be quick, and efficient.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask it here or message me privately. Looking to start immediately.
    if anyone has an offer like this for eu realms pm me please and we can talk

LF someone to recruit me on US servers. Most be able to supply a lot of gold and be able to play a lot. Willing to play on your server. Pm if interested

Quote Originally Posted by JKYRYW View Post
    LF someone to recruit me on US servers. Most be able to supply a lot of gold and be able to play a lot. Willing to play on your server. Pm if interested
    I'll recruit you I play on shadowsong I can play a lot since it's summer I can't pm you so tell me if you want me to recruit you add me on skype
    my user name is pman8080

Willing to level 4 characters. I'd level resto Shaman, warlock, ____, ____. The blanks could be tanks/healers for instant Q's. I want a shaman and lock on this server, the other 2 don't matter to me what class. I've done RaF before btw.

I play Turalyon horde, have plenty of gold, top horde side guild, 408ilvl main. Know all classes, played since vanilla. Class 2 days a week and have plenty of time to devote to leveling.

Reply here, PM, or msg me on skype: Krowzzer

--- Would like to level 1 character on my home server, but willing to level 4 on yours as well. Team Nolife.
    Last edited by Krowz; 2012-07-13 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krowz View Post
    Willing to level 4 characters. I'd level resto Shaman, warlock, ____, ____. The blanks could be tanks/healers for instant Q's. I want a shaman and lock on this server, the other 2 don't matter to me what class. I've done RaF before btw.

I play Turalyon horde, have plenty of gold, top horde side guild, 408ilvl main. Know all classes, played since vanilla. Class 2 days a week and have plenty of time to devote to leveling.

Reply here, PM, or msg me on skype: Krowzzer

--- Would like to level 1 character on my home server, but willing to level 4 on yours as well. Team Nolife.
    While I'm at it, pretty much always looking for someone to RaF. Last person I RaF'd got to 71 after 2 days and quit without warning and never bought time so I never got the mount.

I prefer to level on Turalyon horde, where I can provide all the usual perks and gold and yada yada. Don't mind leveling on other servers and alliance/horde, doesn't make a difference to me. Very skilled player who likes to make this as efficient as possible. Know all classes and roles.

You provide your own keys and time and I'll provide my time to leveling. PM me here or skype: Krowzzer.

Quote Originally Posted by JKYRYW View Post

I can supply a TON OF GOLD and bags and flying for you i play about all day and almost every day, and any realm or faction is cool with me, your choice. you won't regret it. email me at greymagma(AT)yahoo(DOT)com or Skype me at grey.pawloski.

Thank you!

Looking to recruit somebody

I play a good 10+ hours a day 7 days a week I have played since the end of BC, have experience with just about every class except hunters. I play on Proudmoore alliance and can supply gold/bags/mounts and a lvl 25 guild. Looking to lvl alot of characters and even a few horde ones on Illidan. If you are interested PM me.

Heres my situation, just got back from deployment forgot all my info gotta start over...I have 2 accounts linked currently, wife decided she hates the game, so im stuck with two linked accounts. Willing to make another account to get refered on or willing to give away the wifes account (70 rogue and Priest). Or i can hand over a fresh account for anyone that wants to get refered. Pretty much I just want the best RaF partner possible in terms of supplying gold, and being able to play a ton, I will afford all account creation costs. I have played since TBC when that stupid patch came out that made pallys outrageous. Thanks, lets see them offers.