10+ Year Old Account
    ill raf/sor you, pm me with email and which one you want for invite

Quote Originally Posted by korsic View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on Emerald Dream - US.

You provide:
    CD keys
    Time Card

I'll give you:
    Bags upon character creation and 100g for training.
    Fast dungeon queues. (I plan on leveling a prot warrior, a feral druid, a resto shaman, and a prot paladin.)
    Someone to talk to on vent/skype.

If you use a time card so that I get the mount immediately, then I'll also give you 10k gold per character we level together. (5k at 70, and another 5k at 80). If you don't want to use a timecard, then I'll give you all of the accumulated gold as soon as I receive the mount (happens when you pay for the second month).

I don't work, so I have quite a bit of time to play. I would like to level at least 4 characters, possibly more. I do raid on some nights, so we would be playing during the daytime and/or after my raids, depending if you're a late night person or not.

Either send me a PM here or email me at mmochampraf@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, looking forward to leveling with you.
    Still looking. Can also send out scroll of rez.

I am looking to RaF, let me no if you need recruited. US Server

Hi! I am looking for a friend to join WoW and level with!
    Yes, that black cat mount is amazing, what can I say?

I am guild leader of Shattered Moon. We are a small friendly guild on Earthen Ring (RP).
    Our guild is for 18+ years of age. Mature players.

We are part of a raiding community. Also, very family friendly for parents looking to play casually!

My two most used characters are:
    Oanae- 85 Prot Pally
    Aviel- 85 Feral/Resto Druid

EDIT: Apparently I cannot post links until I have had an account for longer. Dang.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2013-04-29 at 12:26 AM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

LF someone to RaF or SoR, i play alliance in EU-Bronzebeard

Looking to do RaF. Must be US servers/Oceanic PM on here so we can discuss

Edit: Dont raid unless pugging or LFR. On most nights after 9pm AEST and Before 3pm AEST
    Last edited by Hypro; 2012-07-19 at 06:05 PM.
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Looking to ressurect someone[EU]! Can be done on any server/faction of your choice, but if done on my realm i will give you 10,000gold once i recive the mount PM with your email and what server you want it on!

I would love to RAF someone on Rexxar I can provide tons of help and bags we can negotiate. PM if you are interested.

Looking to "Recruit a Friend" on the US server Thrall Horde side. Thrall is an EST PvE high population server in the top 40 of all servers (PvE progression wise).

You provide:

- You pay for your own WoW account
    - Buy 2 months game time

I provide:

- A spot in our top level guild (for all your characters on the server), very active, social guild, all perks/rewards unlocked, 6 raid groups (highest is 8/8H), rated battleground groups
    - (maybe eventually a raid spot in one of our raid groups)
    - Guild Ventrilo
    - Guild repairs
    - Plenty of time to level with you or boost you
    - Experience. Been playing since BC. You do not need experience, I can show you everything
    - Enough gold for all riding skills and bags on one character and other expenses that might come up. Thinking 100k gold should be enough.

You get all the above mentioned perks immediately except the gold. You will receive it once I have gotten the mount

You can either play with me (I have a lot of experience) or if you just want the perks I mentioned above that I provide that is ok too. I have a lot of time if you wish to play with me. But once MoP hits I will be focusing on my main.

A bit about me. I am 28 years old, female, and the leader of a successful all around guild. I am currently job less >.< so I have a lot of time to spend with you. I have a working headset and we can use our guild ventrilo to talk.

Please E-mail me carryleagan at hotmail dot com

looking to RaF or SoR someone, PM me and ill get on it ASAP

Giving out Scrolls, Pm me your info and it will be sent out asap!

Hi! As I'm looking for a nice way to start playing again (haven't been playing since ~February), I thought hey, why not do RaF since I've already been SoR'ed and all (dat free 80)!? So here's the deal: I'm either looking to RECRUIT someone, to which I can provide this:
    I used to play on Thunderhorn EU as alliance, having 4 lvl85s and several alts. I'll pay for your mounts and bags, aswell as give you starter money for skills and whatever gear/stuff you might wanna get. I'm 18 years old and having summerbreak at the moment, but working quite a bit, usually 8-14 or 16, monday to friday, depending on how busy the place is, 'cus I live in Denmark on a rather small island, so it all depends on the tourist population per day. all you need to provide is your gamekeys, gametime and a nice attitude. I'm easy to get along with I believe and have done RaF before, so I know the drill.
    Though, I might also be able to be convinced to be recruited, paying for the gametime and keys. For this, I want a reliable player with good and flexible times (see above), some experience (mind you, experienced doesnt mean that you have to raid or pvp, just know the game, how to play it and how to get along without sounding like an idiot) and still a nice attitude. If I get recruited I DO have a few demands though, that being you're able to provide a lvl25 guild, being able to tank (I'm not rolling a tank nor a healer, most likely rolling hunter or warlock), and provide me with mount money. Beside that, how stupid it might sound, I want a lot of gold. I've always been quite a bad money maker, and since I've noticed how the ratio in this thread of recruiters/joiners is like 100%/0%, I don't feel bad for asking 70k+ gold, how I get them can of course be discussed, aswell as the actual price (70 is just an example, I'm not doing this free though, Ill be making an entirely new account just to enjoy the game again!)
    So pop me a PM if you think this looks interdasting, I belive I'm a rather nice guy with quite a lot of experience (have been raidleading for a year in WotLK, done a lot heroic stuff in Cataclysm and just fooling around). I play on EU servers and I'm okay with not talking on ventrilo/skype, I enjoy gaming with music over hearing voices when you can just chat, luls.
    kind regardssssssssssss xoxoxo <3

I'm still looking to Recruit a friend for US Kul Tiras. Id be happy to level any number of alts with you (though they would preferably be horde side) just as long as I get the mount.

Email lazyslothboy at gmail dot com (since I need to post more to make links) to work out the details.

I also have rez scrolls available, though Id rather RAF =P.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

still looking to give out SoR and RaF, PM and ill get an invite out to you ASAP

Deleted
    Hey, could anyone send me SoR from Stormreaver Horde character so I can transfer there? My character is Feren at Ravencrest. I can't promise I will buy gametime, but probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at bnovakowski94@gmail.com
    After work bump!

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Deleted
    looking to send out a SoR! EU

I think I may have got 2 people to do RaF just by asking the people on trial accounts if they are new players or not

HEY GUYS,

Im currently out of time on my WoW subscription and was looking to get the free 30 days that come with RaF! All you would need to do if your looking to start playing wow is pay one month for me so my account can activate and i can recruit you. Ill provide you with 3k gold to start off your advnetures, will answer any of your ingame questions, and will help you out whenever you need! Let me know if you are interested i am an extremely kind person unlike 75% of the WoW population from my experience and will not look down upon you as a new player. I will make sure that if you help me out i will most certainly help you out! Anyways, let me know =D!